Edible Arrangements presented Virginia multi-unit franchisee Cheryl Baugher, Arizona manager Penny Kovara and New Jersey franchisee Trishna Desai with three of the top awards at its convention last month held at the Orlando World Center Marriott in Florida.
The company’s top awards:
- Franchisee of the Year – Multi-unit franchisee Cheryl Baugher of Virginia
- Manager of the Year – Penny Kovara of Mesa, Arizona
- Rookie of the Year – Trishna Desai of Freehold, New Jersey
“It’s an honor to be able to recognize leaders who have excelled over the past year,” said Mike Rotondo, CEO of Edible Arrangements®. “The success of Edible Arrangements® would not be possible without the passion and dedication of our franchisees and managers, and their commitment to their community.”
During the convention, Edible Arrangements also presented its signature Pineapple Star award, recognizing excellence in marketing and operations from franchisees across the United States and Canada. Recipients include: Tiziana Cannella of Vaughan, Ontario (Canada); Adam Goodhard of Chicago, Illinois (Midwest); Michelle Vickers of Visalia, California (West); multi-unit franchisee Manji Hirani of Texas (Central); multi-unit franchisee Cheryl Baugher of Virginia (Mid-Atlantic); multi-unit franchisee Chris Dellamarggio of Massachusetts (Northeast); and multi-franchisee Megan Revels of Florida (Southeast).
- Edible Arrangements also recognized top operators with award categories ranging from top store sales to customer service. Those recipients include:
- Top Individual Store Sales – Multi-unit franchisee Rory Friedland of New York
- Customer Service – Darla Smedley of Abilene, Texas
- Double Digit Club – Filomena Silletta of Laval, Quebec
- Edible Treats Award – Multi-unit franchisee Charlie Sexton of New York
- Vendor of the Year – Dobla
- Catering / Business Gifting – Vivian Brown of Hurricane, West Virginia