Everytable, a mission-driven food company that fights for food justice by making fresh, delicious food accessible and affordable for all, has launched Everytable Essentials, a selection of must-have, mix-and-match menu items for guests who want to create a new dish or amp up a favorite recipe. The new menu category features proteins, prepared veggies and sides, each served in small and large portions, plus two versatile salad dressings that are perfect for any salad, meat, seafood or veggie dish.
“Our new Everytable Essentials combine all the convenience of meal prepping with none of the cooking, and like everything else in our kitchen, they are deliciously nutritious and freshly made-from-scratch,” says Zach Thomas, Everytable’s R&D Chef. “Our new Essentials are a quick and easy way to eat your best without breaking a sweat or breaking the bank.”
Like all Everytable’s menu offerings, the Essentials line-up is priced affordably, ranging from $2.75 for a small green beans to $12.95 for the large salmon. They are also included in Everytable’s affordable and convenient subscription and delivery program that is now available throughout Los Angeles County.
The new Essentials include:
- Cauli Mac & Cheese, roasted cauliflower and a creamy cheese sauce (10-ounce and 20-ounce sizes)
- Lemon Pepper Chicken, classic roasted chicken topped with herbs and spices (8-ounce and 10-ounce sizes)
- Roasted Salmon, juicy filets of salmon prepared simply, deliciously and nutritiously (2 or 4 filets)
- Couscous, Lentil and Quinoa Salad, a satisfying and filling meal of whole grains, legumes and pasta with crisp bell peppers and chickpeas (8-ounce and 16-ounce sizes)
- Seasoned Green Beans, crisp tender green beans tossed in savory herbs (6-ounce and 12-ounce sizes)
- Mashed Sweet Potatoes, creamy and comforting mash with maple syrup overtones (10-ounce and 20-ounce sizes)
- Green Goddess, creamy mix of herbs and spices to dress up salads, proteins, veggies and more (12 ounces)
- Balsamic, perfectly sweet and savory to drizzle over salads, proteins and veggies (12 ounces)