Fazoli’s is bringing back a fan-favorite—Pizza Baked Spaghetti—and expanding its offerings with new versions of the classic Italian dish, manicotti.
In addition to the Pizza Baked Spaghetti, Fazoli’s is offering three new baked manicotti dishes. Usually marked with a high price tag when dining out, these manicotti dishes won’t break the bank.
“Our signature baked pasta dishes are one of the things we do best, so we’re excited to try something new with the Italian classic, manicotti,” says Director of Culinary Innovation Rick Petralia. “These delicious, craveable dishes are amazingly priced, plus guests have access to unlimited breadsticks when they dine in, making it an all-around great deal.”
The new dishes include:
- Pizza-Baked Spaghetti: A fan-favorite making a limited-time return! Spaghetti topped with special sauce, smothered in mozzarella and provolone cheeses and baked with savory pepperoni.
- Pizza-Baked Manicotti: A Fazoli's classic remixed – two hand-rolled manicotti topped with special sauce, then baked with pepperoni, mozzarella and provolone cheeses.
- Chicken Alfredo Manicotti: Two hand-rolled manicotti topped with Alfredo sauce, Parmesan-roasted broccoli and roasted chicken, and then baked with mozzarella and Parmesan-panko breadcrumbs.
- Shrimp Alfredo Manicotti: Delicious shrimp simmered in a black pepper Alfredo sauce with spinach, served on top of two hand-rolled manicotti, then baked with mozzarella and parmesan panko bread crumbs.
- Chocolate Hazelnut Cheesecake: Creamy chocolate cheesecake topped with a layer of decadent chocolate hazelnut spread and a chocolate hazelnut wafer.
“There’s truly something for everyone,” says Petralia. “Chicken Alfredo Manicotti for the classic Alfredo lover, Pizza-Baked Manicotti for the Pizza-Baked fan looking to try something new and Shrimp Alfredo Manicotti – a new indulgent seafood option that’s perfect during Lent, too!”
This offer started on January 7 and will only be available for a limited time. Founded in 1988 in Lexington, Kentucky, Fazoli's owns and operates over 215 restaurants in 28 states