Fazoli's, the nation's largest fast-casual Italian chain, is celebrating its first annual "Italian for the People Day" Saturday, March 12, in promotion of its new menu items by honoring guests with a special limited-time offer, with purchase of a new menu item, valid at participating Fazoli's nationwide.
During the week of March 7, participating Fazoli's will offer small samples of the savory new menu items to dine-in guests. "Like" Fazoli's on Facebook to stay up-to-date for more information on this special celebration and limited-time Facebook offer.
"We're so excited to honor our guests by hosting the first annual 'Italian for the People Day'," says CMO Donna Josephson. "Fazoli's new menu items are truly 'Italian for the People' who know really good food when they taste it, and know a really good deal when they see it."
Made-to-order and served with hot, fresh, unlimited breadsticks when dining-in, Fazoli's new menu items include quality ingredients such as premium meats served on overstuffed Primo Submarinos, fresh Mozzarella cheese, and roasted seasonal vegetables. Some of Fazoli's savory new menu items include:
- Turkey Mozzarella Fresco: Smoked turkey topped with sliced Mozzarella cheese, savory pesto drizzle, marinated Caprese-style bell peppers, and zesty peppercorn ranch, served baked on a toasted garlic roll.
- Turkey Club Classico: An Italian-style Turkey Club, featuring thinly sliced smoked turkey, crispy bacon, sliced Mozzarella cheese, and Parmesan peppercorn ranch, served baked on a toasted garlic roll.
- The Primo Italiano: Generous portions of savory Genoa salami, seasoned capicola, and baked ham topped with sliced Mozzarella, served baked on a toasted garlic roll.
- Meatball Da Vinci: Made with Fazoli's famous meatballs, pepperoni, and topped with melted sliced Mozzarella cheese, served baked on a toasted garlic roll.
- Three-Cheese Tortellini Alfredo: Tortellini pasta stuffed with Ricotta, Parmesan, and Romano cheeses, topped with tender, oven-roasted chicken, crispy bacon, and mouthwatering roasted tomatoes—finished with imported, shaved Parmesan.
- Ultimate Fettuccine: Fettuccine noodles smothered in creamy, luscious Alfredo sauce and topped with tender oven-roasted chicken, seasoned broccoli, chopped mushrooms, and crispy bacon.
- Ultimate Spaghetti: Traditional spaghetti noodles topped with marinara sauce (tomatoes, garlic, herbs, and onions), featuring mildly spicy Italian sausage, mushrooms, crispy bacon, and Fazoli's meatballs.
- Triple Chocolate Cheesecake: Rich dark chocolate cheesecake loaded with chocolate chips and topped with a layer of chocolate ganache and served with Hershey’s chocolate sauce.