Read More About
The parent company of award-winning QSR magazine and top-ranked foodservice website QSRmagazine.com announced the formation of a new publishing group, Food News Media. QSR associate publisher Greg Sanders has been named group publisher of the new venture, while Blair Chancey, editor in chief of QSR, has been named editorial director.
Food News Media remains committed to delivering relevant, unbiased industry news and information throughout its print, digital, and in-person properties, which include:
- QSR—the flagship print source of news and information for more than 30,000 limited-service (fast-food, fast casual, snack, etc. ) executives and operators
- QSRmagazine.com—the Internet's most-visited trade foodservice site, recently redesigned for an enhanced browsing experience
- OneSource—in print and online, the most comprehensive resource and data guide for the foodservice segment
- Restaurant Franchising—targeted toward franchise owners and independent restaurant owners interested in brand expansion
- C-Store Foodservice—the only publication that addresses foodservice operations within the convenience store environment
- Dine America—an invitation-only, executive-level conference with an emphasis on innovative professional development and elite networking opportunities.
Food News Media is also developing a new foodservice property, which will enjoy the involvement of foodservice editors Ellen Koteff and Amanda Baltazar.
"Our flagship publication, QSR, has unmatched power in covering the limited-service segment, which represents half of restaurant industry sales," Sanders says. "With our other foodservice properties and the new product in development, Food News Media delivers the entire restaurant industry. The creation of this publishing group provides us with a compelling proposition to serve both readers and marketers with a multi-channel approach. "
Food News Media is a multi-platform (digital, print, experiential) B2B media company that provides award-winning content to the senior executives, chefs, purchasing agents, franchisees, and independent restaurateurs who drive the $500 billion+ U. S. foodservice industry. Its portfolio of brands includes: FOLIO winner QSR; top-ranked foodservice news site QSRmagazine. com; the OneSource product and data guide; the annual Restaurant Franchising and C-Store Foodservice magazines; and executive leadership conference Dine America. It is an operating unit of Journalistic, Inc.