Gatti’s Pizza is spreading holiday cheer in the month of December, rolling out chicken wings as a permanent addition to the menu, as well as a variety of daily specials available for a limited time.
The chicken wings will be offered as a choice of oven-roasted wings or boneless bites, tossed in a choice of five sauces; hot, super hot, BBQ, garlic parmesan, and sweet chili. Eight wings are priced at $8.99. It’s another Gatti’s slice of the growing $44 billion pizza industry blending the best of tasty wings with fresh-out-of-the-oven pizza.
The daily specials launched on November 27 and will be available for a limited time. The specials are available at participating Gatti’s locations in Dallas-Fort Worth, Austin, and Hattiesburg.
Monday: Beat the Clock Mondays, starting at 5 pm, the time is the price the customer pays
- Buffet: beat the clock price for adults, drink purchase required
- Medium one topping pizza (carry out only)
Tuesday: Double Down Tuesdays
- Buffet: two can dine for $9.99, drink purchase required
- Carry out only—two medium, two topping pizzas for $6.99 each
Wednesday: BOGO Wednesdays
- Buffet: buy one buffet, get one free
- Carry out only—open menu, buy one, get something of equal or lesser value for free
- Gatti’s Pizza will also be offering gift cards for the holiday season, buy $20 worth and get a $5 bonus card.
“Wings and pizza are a natural and tasty combination,” says Michael Poates, president of the Fort Worth-based chain. “With the holidays being peak time for parties and social gatherings, it was the perfect time to debut wings on our broadening menu. We’re also happy to gift consumers with some weekday specials to fill them up, while still being light on their wallet.”
Gatti’s pizza is made with the freshest ingredients: tomatoes fresh-packed four hours from harvest and steam-peeled; dough made fresh by hand daily and allowed to rise twice; and smoked Provolone cheese. Pizza is prepared in a copper tiled, stone fired rotary deck oven.