April marks the one-year anniversary of McDonald’s global headquarters restaurant in Chicago’s West Loop. The restaurant’s international menu, which rotates throughout the year, continues to offer customers their favorite items from around the world. To celebrate this special milestone, we’re bringing back the most popular items from menu offerings throughout the past year.
Customers can enjoy their favorite global menu items from Hong Kong, Canada, France, Spain and Italy.
The anniversary global menu features:
- Chicken McMuffin with Egg from Hong Kong, China, Singapore and other Asian markets, this breakfast sandwich starts with a toasted English muffin, topped with a McChicken patty, a fresh cracked egg, American cheese and mayonnaise.
- The Mighty Angus Burger from Canada, a seasoned juicy third-pound Angus patty topped with a signature smoky sauce, hickory smoked bacon pieces, crisp leaf lettuce, tomato, American cheese and grilled onions, served on a glazed bun, topped with sesame and poppy seeds.
- McSpicy Chicken Sandwich from Hong Kong and throughout Asia, a spicy seasoned chicken thigh, breaded in a crunchy coating, served with mayonnaise and shredded iceberg lettuce on McDonald’s classic sesame seed bun.
- The Manhattan Salad from France, a mix of lettuces including romaine, spring mix and baby kale, topped with grape tomatoes, dried cranberries, apple slices and choice of grilled or crispy chicken and a breadstick; offered with blue cheese dressing or your choice of dressing
- “I’m Greeking Out” Salad from Canada, a mix of premium lettuces, topped with sliced cucumbers, red pepper strips, crumbled feta, seasoned couscous, garlic and herb pita chips, and choice of sliced grilled or crispy chicken; served with Greek dressing or your choice of dressing.
- Bacon and Cheesy Deluxe Potatoes from Spain, seasoned deluxe potato wedges topped with creamy, melted cheese sauce and sprinkled with crispy bacon bits.
- Baci McFlurry from Italy, McDonald’s vanilla soft serve swirled with a Baci candy sauce of creamy chocolate and hazelnut bits.
In addition to the rotating global menu, the restaurant also serves up classic menu items including the Big Mac, the new fresh beef Quarter Pounder with Cheese, Chicken McNuggets and McDonald’s World Famous Fries. The restaurant also offers delicious Latin American-style desserts including crunchy sugar cones topped with creamy soft serve available in vanilla, chocolate or twist varieties, as well as other sweet treats from around the world.
The more than 6,000-square-foot restaurant offers modern designs, self-order kiosks, table service, mobile order and payment, and McDelivery with Uber Eats. The restaurant also features outdoor seating, and an ever-changing wall map with Golden Arches that illuminate when an item from a specific country is featured on the menu, and an Australian McCafé area serving up expertly brewed coffee crafted by McDonald’s trained baristas.