Good Eats Group, a Chicago hospitality group focused on high-quality, approachable cuisine with global influence, announced the opening of its newest ghost kitchen, Charred Wing Bar, featuring 18 varieties of jumbo grilled wings for takeout and delivery.
Joining the group’s roster of Burger Bar Chicago, Sono Wood Fired Chicago, Sociale Chicago, and Café Press Chicago, Charred Wing Bar offers 18 bold flavors of wings ranging from sweet and savory, to low and high heat levels—including a Diablo flavor described as “aged lava, dragon fire, and the heat of 1,000 suns.” The wings are marinated for 24 hours and grilled to perfection before tossed with a unique combination of spices and sauces.
Each order of jumbo wings is priced at $14 and guests can choose to add on a variety of sides, such as Parmesan Truffle Fries, Tater Tots, Tobacco Onions, Mac & Cheese, Roasted Cauliflower, and more. The wing flavors include:
- Buffalo “Crave-able Classic” with celery blue cheese
- Carolina “Strike Gold” with Southern mustard BBQ and house pickles
- Chicago “Sweet Home BBQ” with house ranch
- Diablo “If You Dare” with roasted habanero
- Dry Rub “Simply Perfect” with curated BBQ spice, house ranch, and habanero BBQ
- Fire “Spark It Up” with spicy dry rub, guajillo aioli, pickled Fresno peppers, and cilantro
- Habanero “Smokin’ Hot BBQ” with house ranch
- Island Jerk “Don’t Miss the Boat” with jerk spices, jerk glaze, and charred pineapple salsa
- Korean “Glazed Goodness” with ginger tamari sauce, fried garlic and shallots, toasted sesame seeds
- Lemon Pepper “Tart & Zesty” with classic spice blend and charred lemon
- Nashville “Hot Stuff Baby” with cayenne hot sauce, house pickles, and blue cheese dip
- N’Awlins “Loved Bayou” with Cajun spice and remoulade sauce
- Parmesan “The Big Cheese” with roasted garlic, grilled lemon, and parsley
- Peruvian “Aji Panca Pepper” with smoky chili citrus glaze, Fresno peppers, and pickled red onions
- Sassy “Signature Sauce” served with sriracha aioli and a Thai chili glaze made with garlic, ginger, and cilantro
- Smokey Mop “Sticky Sweet BBQ” with a smoky-infused honey mop BBQ and house ranch
- Steakin’ “Go Buck Naked” with house ranch and classic BBQ sauce
- Thai Red “Curry Fury” with coconut red curry, chopped peanuts, grilled lime, scallion, and cilantro
Charred Wing Bar is available for local pick-up or delivery from Burger Bar Chicago, Good Eats Group’s craft USDA Prime ½# burger joint located downtown (1150 S Michigan Ave) from 11:30 a.m. to 10 p.m. on Sunday through Thursday and 11:30 a.m. to 11 p.m. on Friday and Saturday. Orders can be placed online. For the 55th Super Bowl game on Sunday, February 7, Charred Wing Bar will feature a game day special where locals can order five different flavors with five wings each for a total of 25 jumbo grilled wings priced at $25.55.