Atlanta-born brand gusto! announced the launch of its seasonal holiday menu with several take-home items including the Pecan Rosemary Chicken Salad, Apple Crisp Caramel Cookie and Spiced Apple Cider. The holiday menu will be available starting Dec. 5 at all 12 gusto! locations across the metro Atlanta area.
“We’re taking a different approach this year…we want to make our guests’ lives easier during this stressful time of year,” says Nate Hybl, creator of gusto! “So we’re launching delicious bulk, take-home options at the register. Need something last minute for a party or potluck with friends or family, we got you.”
According to a Dec. 2022 survey by the National Restaurant Association, 77% of consumers planned to get through the hectic holiday season by enlisting the help of local restaurants to do some of the cooking for them. The team at gusto! expects this trend to continue this December as consumers increasingly seek out quick, convenient and healthy options, allowing for more quality time with family and friends.
The below seasonal holiday items will hit the gusto! menu boards on Dec. 5 and run through Feb. 26, 2024:
- Pecan Rosemary Chicken Salad – A grilled chicken salad with comforting flavors of pecans, rosemary, thyme, sage and dried cranberries. The holiday chicken salad is perfect for sandwiches or with crackers at holiday parties. The chicken salad will sell for $6 per pint and $10 per quart.
- Apple Crisp Caramel Cookie – A cookie that is reminiscent of homemade apple pie with sweet, dried apples, gooey caramel bits, rolled oats and a hint of cinnamon.
- Spiced Apple Cider – A warm apple cider made with a flavorful blend of apples and aromatic spices will warm the consumer from the inside out on cold winter days.
- Seasonal Grab and Go Menu – Perfect for bringing to parties or potlucks to save time this busy holiday season:
- 6-pack of cookies featuring Chocolate Chunk, Lemon Butter and the new Apple Crisp Caramel (2 of each type) – $15
- 1/2 gallon of Spiced Apple Cider (served cold) – $7
- 1 Dozen Baklava – $20
- 1 case of Sweet Potato Chips – $30
The fast-casual chain’s menu offers a fresh take on global cuisines, introducing guests to unique and bold flavor combinations they may not have experienced before. The choice begins with a bowl or wrap, then guests select a base, protein and gusto, or signature flavor profile. From the smoky Chipotle Mango Avocado to the limited-time Lemon Pepper Ranch, the gusto! team has mastered the bowl- and wrap-making science, delivering meals in 30 seconds or less.
gusto! is closed on Christmas Eve, Christmas Day and New Years Day with an early close on New Years Eve.