Beginning Arbor Day, April 25th, each kid’s meal at Hard Rock Cafes throughout North America and Puerto Rico will include tree seed packets, encouraging lil’ rockers to plant trees and help produce more oxygen and preserve wildlife habitats. Hard Rock International has also teamed up with the Arbor Day Foundation, making the commitment to plant at least 25,000 trees this year. Additionally, with the help of the new Lil’ Rockers menu, Hard Rock and the Arbor Day Foundation hope to help plant an additional one million trees in 2008.
Hard Rock’s new Lil’ Rockers menu will also teach children how to “Rock. Reuse. Recycle.,” as each meal is also complete with four pages of fun eco-friendly activities, as well as recyclable “Save the Planet” cups and lids.
“Kids are an important part of our fan base and we want to ensure that their Hard Rock experiences are memorable--from the food and drinks, to the memorabilia on our walls, to teaching them about saving the planet,” says Sean Dee, Vice President and Chief Marketing Officer, Hard Rock International. “It is important to educate children, not only about the history of music, but also about the environment and how they can help make the world a safer, healthier place.”
Lil’ Rockers’ Experience (For ages 10 and younger) Hard Rock Cafe’s Lil’ Rockers menu offers a delicious selection of kid’s meals, including:
• C.A.B. Cheeseburger – A lil’ version of Hard Rock’s famous Certified Angus Beef burger on a toasted bun with choice of American, Cheddar or Swiss cheese. Served with French fries.
• Oven Roasted Chicken Salad – Fresh greens, toasted croutons, oven roasted diced chicken breast, seasoned bacon bits, Cheddar and Jack chees. Served with choice of salad dressing.
• Cheesy Mac – Every Lil’ Rocker’s favorite – twisted macaroni and a creamy cheese sauce. Served with garlic toast.
• BBQ Drum Sticks – Crispy chicken drum sticks tossed in Hard Rock’s sweet Hickory BBQ sauce. Served with French fries.
• Pasta with Red Sauce – Twisted macaroni with red sauce. Served with garlic toast. • Chicken Tenders – Crisp fried chicken served with honey mustard sauce. Complete with French Fries.
• Hot Dog – An all-beef hot dog on a toasted bun. Served with French fries.
Each kid’s meal also includes a drink in a keepsake “Save the Planet” kid’s cup and fresh orange slices.