Read More About
Recommended For You
Restaurant of the Year: Rochester, Minnesota (TRICOR Enterprises, LLC)
Based on sales growth, consistency in operations, and guest satisfaction.
• Double digit sales growth from January through August 2010
• Consistent Ecosure® and SRC mystery shop scores
• Marketing Committee member – elected by peers
Franchise Owner of the Year: David Lindenstruth of Appetize, Inc.
Based on sales and company growth, consistency in operations, marketing and operations innovation, and guest satisfaction.
• 50% growth in new unit openings this year
• Developed a strong team to execute openings, operations and marketing
• Innovation with online ordering, catering, “taste of” events and mobile marketing
Hospitality Award: Topeka, Kansas (Restaurants, Inc.)
Based on highest overall SRC mystery shop scores: 98.15 percent.
Sales Award: Rochester, Minnesota (TRICOR Enterprises, LLC)
Based on sales increases brought about through innovation, creativity, drive, and a commitment to excellence.
• Sales growth as high as +31.13 percent
• Aggressive marketing with a local sponsorship of 25 youth soccer teams
• Staff incentives – excites healthy competition amongst restaurant staff
Campaign for Consistency Leader: Mona and Leron Wagner of L&M Family Restaurants, Inc., and W&W Ventures
Based on operations and marketing consistency and excellence.
• Collaborative effort on the development of local marketing materials
• Partners with franchisors on new operations initiatives
• Works hand-in-hand with restaurant management and staff
Franchisees received a set of HuHot engraved beverage glasses from Simon Pearce as a symbol of the recognition.
HuHot plans to host a Franchise Meeting every 18 months at a different location to bring all franchisees together to present corporate initiatives, invoke franchisee interaction, and present awards to top franchisees.