It’s A Grind Coffee House, a neighborhood destination serving premium signature coffees in a comfortable, relaxed atmosphere, is kicking off 2019 in a big way by introducing a premium whole bean from El Salvador, and bringing back popular coffee creations from years’ past. It’s A Grind is now brewing its new Comasagua El Tranquilo whole beans, a single country-of-origin selection that hails from a small co-op located in an ocean-influenced part of El Salvador. To satisfy fans with a sweet tooth, It’s A Grind has brought back the Cookie Gnar-Gnar Iced Blended, Nutty Cookie Gnar-Gnar Iced Blended and Guilt-Free Nutty Gnar-Gnar Latte Over Ice.
“Our lineup of Gnar-Gnar beverages, inspired by the word ‘gnarly,’ meaning to go beyond the radical and the extreme, are intensely delicious and will make you smile with every sip,” says Sam Ferreira, President of It’s A Grind Coffee House. “You can go super indulgent with our Gnar-Gnar Cookie Iced Blended beverages while the guilt-free option allow guests to splurge while sticking to their New Year’s resolutions.”
Hailing from a fully sustainable co-op of coffee farmers in Comasagua, La Libertad, El Salvador, a region known for its mineral rich soil and microclimate that create a distinctive sabor, or “taste,” the new Comasagua El Tranquilo whole beans offer a bright, distinctive citrus flavor with subtle chocolate notes. The Comasagua El Tranquilo will be offered as a hot drip coffee and a cold brew Toddy, and the whole beans are for purchase in-store for home brewing.
Ferreira continues, “we’re constantly on the hunt for unique premium whole beans to introduce on our menu. At It’s A Grind, we take exceptional beans from around the world and roast them to perfection in our very own roasting facility to achieve the optimal flavor. We are very proud of our Comasagua El Tranquilo beans and are confident guests will love it!”
For a limited time, guests may enjoy the following It’s A Grind winter menu items:
- Comasagua El Tranquilo Cold Brew – Toddy made with It’s A Grind’s NEW whole beans from Comasagua, La Libertad, El Salvador
- NEW Comasagua El Tranquilo Whole Beans – single country-of-origin beans sustainably farmed from a small ocean-influenced region of El Salvador known for its mineral-rich soil and unique microclimate that create high quality, medium-bodied coffee beans with bright acidity and tasting notes of honey, caramel and a hint of hazelnut, accented with citrus and chocolate
- Nutty Cookie Gnar-Gnar Iced Blended – an icy blend of espresso, 2% milk, dark chocolate and vanilla powders, Oreo cookie crumbles, and peanut butter, topped with whipped cream and Ghirardelli chocolate sauce
- Cookie Gnar-Gnar Iced Blended – an icy blend of espresso, 2% milk, dark chocolate and vanilla powders and Oreo cookie crumbles, topped with whipped cream, Ghirardelli chocolate sauce and Oreo cookie crumbles
- Guilt-Free Nutty Gnar-Gnar Latte and Over Ice – handcrafted with espresso, 2% Milk, sugar-free chocolate syrup, sugar-free vanilla syrup, no sugar added chocolate powder and peanut butter served hot or over ice
It’s A Grind sources 100 percent of its coffees directly from exotic locations across the globe, with every bean roasted in its Southern California headquarters which includes a test kitchen for ongoing R&D and a full roasting and processing facility managed by the company’s fulltime master roaster. Each location is independent and well-connected with an unpretentious, quirky personality that invites guests to come as they are and relax while enjoying world class coffee.
Available through March 10, the Cookie Gnar-Gnar Iced Blended, Nutty Cookie Gnar-Gnar Iced Blended, Guilt-Free Nutty Gnar-Gnar Over Ice and Latte and Comasagua Cold Brew offerings will be featured on It’s A Grind’s menu alongside fan-favorite espresso beverages, iced blended coffee creations, cold brew, and freshly made breakfast sandwiches and pastries.