Jake’s Wayback Burgers, America’s hometown burger joint, announced the opening of its 52nd location in Salem, New Hampshire, on Friday, August 31.
This marks the first location in New Hampshire.
Additionally, Jake’s Wayback Burgers locations that are under construction and will be opening include the following locations:
- Avon and Storrs, Connecticut
- Salem, New Hampshire
- Yorktown Heights, New York
- Bel Air, Maryland
- Stoughton, Massachusetts
- Little Ferry, West Windsor, and Vorhees, New Jersey
- Eugene, Oregon
- Chadds Ford, Oxford Valley, and Oxford, Pennsylvania
- Spartanburg, South Carolina
“This expansion is very exciting for us,” says John Eucalitto, president, Jake’s Franchising, LLC. “Opening No. 52 is a great feeling, as well as expanding into a new market.”