Rob Connelly, Henny Penny’s president, reorganized the kitchen-equipment company and made a number of promotions recently.
“As we continue to grow these structural alignments and promotions will bolster Henny Penny’s industry-leading customer focus and position us well for future growth” says Connelly when announcing these changes.
“I’m confident these changes will enhance Henny Penny’s ability to delight our customers with great products and exceptional support.”
The changes and promotions are as follows:
- Art Harlan is being promoted to Executive Vice President.
- Jeff Kincer is being promoted to the new role of Vice President of Engineering and Operations.
- Andy Shang has been hired as Director of Engineering.
- Tim Crammer is being promoted to the new role of Vice President of Marketing and Services.
- Todd Hennigan is being promoted to Director of Technical Services.
- Barb Coots is being promoted to Director of Marketing.
- Jim Anglin is being promoted to Manager, Product Development and Innovation.