Krispy Kreme adds some zest to its Fruit Stand Flavor summer treats with a new lemon and lime duo of doughnuts, including new Key Lime Kreme pie, and three new fruity blended beverages.
The new Glazed Lemon Cake with Cream Cheese Icing and Key Lime Kreme Pie doughnuts are available through July 8 at participating Krispy Kreme U.S. and Canada shops.
Krispy Kreme also puts a twist on its iced beverages with the introduction of Frozen Cherry, Frozen Lemonade, and Frozen Cherry Lemonade Krispy Kreme Chillers, available through the end of summer at participating Krispy Kreme locations.
“Sweet, tart, and delicious, we’ve added the great taste of key lime to the signature Kreme filling in our new Key Lime Kreme Pie doughnut and sweetened the citrus taste of the new Glazed Lemon Cake with our Original Glaze and a tasty cream cheese icing,” says Ron Rupocinski, Krispy Kreme corporate chef.
New Lemon and Lime doughnuts are fresh for the pick’n at participating locations:
- Key Lime Kreme Pie: Filled with a tangy blend of key lime and signature Kreme filling, and topped with white icing and graham cracker crumble.
- Glazed Lemon Cake with Cream Cheese Icing: A glazed lemon cake doughnut, topped with cream cheese icing and lemon cake crumbles.
Treat your tastebuds to the icy-sweet fruit flavors of two new Krispy Kreme Chillers:
- Frozen Cherry: The perfect balance of sweet and tart with an icy burst of berry flavor.
- Frozen Lemonade: A refreshing thirst-quencher made with real lemons, sweetened with only cane sugar, and prepared icy cold.
- Frozen Cherry Lemonade: Get the best of both worlds in one delicious beverage with this sweet and tangy blend of Frozen Cherry and Frozen Lemonade.
You can also find the new Glazed Lemon Cake doughnut at your nearest participating mass merchant, grocery and convenience stores.