Krispy Kreme’s sweet assortment of Valentine Doughnuts featuring Hearts, Hug (O-shaped), Kiss (X-shaped), and the new Luv Bug doughnuts are available January 26, 2015 through February 15, 2015 at participating Krispy Kreme locations. This year, to complement the confectionary craftsmanship of its doughnuts, Krispy Kreme has commissioned five local artists from the U.S. and UK to create one-of-a-kind illustrations featuring its Valentines Doughnuts. Fans can view each artist’s ‘Expressions of Affection’ artwork on in-store signage at participating Krispy Kreme U.S. locations, and on Krispy Kreme’s Tumblr.
Krispy Kreme’s Valentine’s Doughnuts include:
· Sprinkled Heart Doughnut- A white iced, heart-shaped doughnut with red, pink and white sprinkles.
· Chocolate Iced Heart Doughnut- A chocolate iced, heart-shaped doughnut topped with red drizzle.
· Kiss- An “X” shaped doughnut with white icing and a strawberry flavored “X” topping.
· Hug- An “O” shaped doughnut with white icing and a strawberry flavored “O” topping.
· Luv Bug– A Kreme-filled doughnut topped with red and chocolate icing and a sugar piece lady bug face.
The five times weekly e-newsletter that keeps you up-to-date on the latest industry news and additions to this website.