As the holidays draw near, la Madeleine is channeling the joy of the season, helping holiday hosts impress with a feast.
Each year, la Madeleine’s chefs craft 18 holiday recipes for guests to enjoy the season’s most memorable flavors. Now all of the flavors of the season are available to bring home for loved ones to enjoy.
“When the flavors of the holiday season come to mind, it’s a nostalgic combination of comfort and tradition,” says Susan Dederen, vice president of culinary for la Madeleine. “Our holiday feasts are crafted so that our guests can get the most out of their time with family, friends and even co-workers. Sit back, relax, and let la Madeleine do the work for you.”
La Madeleine offers a catered feast for 20 that is delivered hot and set up at your holiday office event or party for $10.99 per person. The catered feast includes Sliced Oven-Roasted Turkey Breast, Cranberry Apple Stuffing, Potatoes Gratin, Green Beans Almondine, Cranberry Orange Chutney, and Sourdough Petit Pain & Butter, along with chafing dishes, serveware, plates, and utensils.
For $13.75 per person, the Family Feast for eight is a convenient and affordable way to make the most of your valued time with friends and family, and also includes customers’ choice of two desserts. For smaller groups, la Madeleine offers a Feast for four that includes a choice of one dessert.
Both the catered and pick-up holiday feasts can be ordered online at www.cateringbylamadeleine.com/feast.
Customers can also discover la Madeleine’s French-inspired take on gift-giving this season with a collection of the brand’s signature and most-loved items.
· The Confiture Duet is a duet of la Madeleine strawberry rhubarb and blackberry jams. They pair best with a loaf of fresh-baked seven-grain bread.
· The La Madeleine Soupe & Caesar Duet is a pairing of the brand’s signature tomato basil soupe and caesar dressing.
· Handmade Trufflesare inspired by la Madeleine’s signature patisseries: Chocolate Raspberry, Cappuccino, Coconut, and Double Chocolate. Gift boxes of four and eight truffles are available.
· Linzer Cookies are La Madeleine’s heart-shaped shortbread cookies with a raspberry jam filling.
· Coffee Connoisseur is La Madeleine’s signature French, American, or French Decaf roast coffee. Also available is a new la Madeleine 16-ounce Timolino travel mug.
· Mini Parfait, Tarts, and Macaroons sell six for $9.99 and include the new Peppermint Mocha Parfait and Gingerbread Crème Brulee flavors.
Additionally, la Madeleine is celebrating the spirit of giving this season with its Give $25, Get $5 gift card promotion. Available in all cafés through December 31, guests who purchase $25 in gift cards will receive a $5 bonus card to treat themselves in the new year. Bonus card can be used from January 1–31, 2015.