In the spirit of holiday traditions, la Madeleine Country French Café brought back its holiday menu to cafés on Wednesday, October 31.
Guests can seek comfort in the familiar flavors of the French café’s Turkey Risotto, Turkey Cranberry Melt, and classic turkey and ham sampler dinners.
The return of la Madeleine’s turkey and ham take-home feasts make it easy to enjoy the good company of family and friends gathered around the table this holiday season.
La Madeleine’s holiday selections will be available through January 1, 2013, including:
- Turkey Risotto—A sophisticated take on seasonal comfort food; creamy Parmesan risotto with turkey breast, green onions, tomato, and sweet dried cranberries. $9.49
- Turkey Cranberry Melt—The new holiday classic; turkey breast, homemade mushroom stuffing, tangy cranberry relish, and melted Provolone cheese sandwiched between a warm cranberry roll. $7.99
- Turkey Sampler Dinner—A hearty, traditional turkey dinner with all the trimmings; roasted turkey breast served with mushroom sauce, homemade mushroom stuffing, green beans almondine, and cranberry relish. $9.99
- Ham Sampler Dinner—A ham dinner featuring all the tastes of home; smoked, spiral-cutham piled high withgreen beans almondine and sweet potatoes. $9.99
- Holiday Turkey Feast—From la Madeleine’s kitchen to your holiday table; roasted turkey breast, homemade mushroom stuffing, potato gratin, green beans almondine, tangy cranberry relish, mushroom sauce, seven-grain petit rolls, and choice of two seasonal desserts. Serves 8–10.$94.99
- Holiday Ham Feast—A holiday favorite that is sure to satisfy; smoked, spiral-cutham withgreen beans almondine, potato gratin, seven-grain petit rolls, sweet potatoes, and choice of two seasonal desserts. Serves 8–10.$94.99