LEAD, a premier platform where C-Suite executives and emerging leaders unite for networking, insights from distinguished speakers, and professional development, announced its 2024 event dates.
2024 Calendar Event Dates include:
Denver: March 7th
The keynote speaker for LEAD in Denver will be Hall of Fame Speaker Marilyn
Sherman. “Front-Row Success, Change your Seat, Change your Life.” Limited seats: LEAD – event RSVP eventbrite
Chicago: June 6
Arizona: September 26
LEAD was founded with the mission of providing emerging leaders in the restaurant industry with an affordable platform for networking, learning from industry experts, and personal development. Recognizing the significance of investing in the future leaders of our industry, LEAD ensures accessibility, addressing the common challenge of costly events and conferences. It is a non-profit team focused on making an impact in the restaurant space.
“We are in a time in our business where leaders are working shifts due to the economic pressures of the business rather than being able to step back and coach. This can impact the individual career paths from coaching and development, to succession planning,” says Amy Hom, LEAD Founder and Sponsor. “The industry conferences many attend are not accessible to emerging leaders. This forum gives emerging leaders access to the C-Suite leaders that are changing the pace of tomorrow.”
The LEAD council is made up of a talented group of industry leaders who are passionate about the need for these types of forums to help drive more retention in the industry.
The LEAD Council includes (just to name a few):
● Robin Robinson – COO, Modern Market
● Michael Buchmeier – Former COO & CPO, Red Robin
● Carin Stutz – Board Member Kura Sushi, Hawaiin Bros and former CEO of Native Foods
● Jesse Davidson – Director of Customer Experience
● Nancy Perez – Zimmerman Director of Operations, First Watch
● Brooke Gatton – Enterprise Account Executive, Harri
● Kristin Albert – SVP of Operations, Craveworthy Brands
● Chelsey Steenhouse – Manager, Operations Excellence, Red Robin
● Gail Berard- VP Operations Support], Red Robin
● Tori Hampton- Senior Manager of National Brands, gigpro
● Lorrie Bennecke – Founder and Coach, Lorrie Bennecke Coaching and Consulting
● Claudia Lezcano – Board Member, CEO and CMO, FUKU
● Olivie Fazzola – Director of Operations, Nando’s
● Katy Stocks – Director of Restaurant Service, Modern Market
● Kimberly Dockter Bolinger – Director of Operations
● Beth Hardy – VP of Marketing, Modern Market
The restaurant industry, being the second-largest employer in the country, prompted the creation of LEAD. A collective realization among industry professionals identified a gap that needed filling—a dedicated initiative to invest in and empower our restaurant community.
The minimal cost of $30 ensures access to a valuable experience, extensive networking opportunities, and professional development. LEAD will be announcing the headline speakers along with panelists and curriculum soon.
“I’m proud to be associated with LEAD,” says Micheal Buchmeier, LEAD Co-Founder and Sponsor. “This is an organization dedicated to networking and mentoring opportunities for the emerging leaders who will be at the forefront of the next evolution of restaurant leadership.”
For those interested in learning more about LEAD and their event schedule, can visit: LEAD Facebook or LEAD LinkedIn