Long John Silver’s, the country’s largest quick-service seafood brand, announced their new Catch of The Day promotion. Each day of the week, guests are invited to catch a hot and fresh $1 deal at a participating Long John Silver’s Restaurant.
Monday through Saturday, guests can enjoy a wide variety of popular LJS menu items for only $1. Menu offerings will include $1 Crispy Fish Slider, $1 Baja Fish Taco, $1 Crispy breaded all-white meat Popcorn Chicken, and many other $1 deals.
“We are excited to offer so much variety at such a great price. With our new line-up we are able to offer customers something unique and different compared to other value menus out there,” says Stephanie Mattingly, vice president of marketing. “From our new Crispy Fish, Chicken and Crab Cake Sliders to our new signature Cinnapups™, only for $1, we think our customers will be delighted.”
The brand also launched their All You Can Eat Sunday promotion in March, and has seen great success at participating restaurants. On Sundays, guests are invited to stop into their local Long John Silver’s, and enjoy the fan favorite battered-fish or chicken tenders with sides & hushpuppies, at an incredible value of just $7.99. The promotion will continue to run from 11am – 7pm at participating locations and is Dine-In only.
The daily deal lineup includes:
- Sunday: All-You-Can-Eat Fish or Chicken with Sides and Hushpuppies, $7.99
- Monday: Crispy Fish, Classic Chicken or Crab Cake Sliders, $1/each
- Tuesday: Baja Fish Taco $1/each
- Wednesday: Crispy Breaded Shrimp with classic Crumblies, $1/each
- Thursday: Popcorn Chicken $1/each
- Friday: Crab Cake $1/each
- Saturday and Sunday: 10-piece Cinnapups or Deep Fried Twinkie, $1/each