Lucky Strike, the boutique bowling and entertainment brand, announced the rollout of new menu options, including a host of new and revamped recipes and handcrafted signature cocktails.
"We're very excited to announce the new menu items that are now available at our locations nationwide," says Lucky Strike's national culinary director Kip Wotanowicz. "As Lucky Strike offers premium bowling, gaming, and entertainment, while hosting numerous events and parties, we wanted our menu to reflect the atmosphere of our facilities. Our new menu shows our commitment to serving only the best ingredients and most unique and flavorful recipes to our guests."
Created by the brand's culinary team, guests can enjoy a selection of new or revamped dishes, including:
· Esteban's Nachos Grande is Lucky Strike's signature nachos with White Cheddar and Oaxaca cheeses, oven-baked and topped with pico de gallo, red and green jalapenos, sour cream, and guacamole. The dish is served with a side of homemade árbol salsa, and additions include roasted chicken or slow-braised short ribs.
· Chipotle Quesadilla features warm flour tortillas filled with melted Sharp White Cheddar and Oaxaca cheeses and spicy chipotle aioli, and is served with a side of homemade árbol salsa.
· Momma's Mac N Cheese is made with elbow noodles and Tillamook Cheddar and American cheeses. Guests can kick it up a notch by adding truffle oil, roasted chilis, bacon, roasted chicken, slow-braised short ribs, or avocado.
· BBQ Chicken Salad features romaine lettuce tossed with White Cheddar, warm applewood-smoked bacon, grilled corn, avocados, and tomatoes topped with roasted chicken and a barbecue ranch dressing.
· Lucky Strike Club is a signature turkey club topped with avocado, warm applewood-smoked bacon, and a fried egg.
· Chipotle Short Rib & Beef Burger is a half-pound beef patty topped with white Cheddar cheese, caramelized onions, and slow-braised short ribs.
· Classic Bacon & Cheddar Burger is made with Tillamook Cheddar cheese and applewood-smoked bacon.
Guests can also opt for Lucky Strike's featured Burger of the Month, which showcases the talent of its culinary team. Each month, Lucky Strike founder and CEO, Steven Foster; national culinary director, Kip Wotanowicz; and vice president of marketing, Romy Mehlman, select a winning burger submitted by its culinary team members to be sold at participating Lucky Strike locations the following month. At the end of the year, the top-selling specialty burger will be permanently added to the Lucky Strike menu in 2015.
In addition to its food, Lucky Strike's drink menu includes handcrafted cocktails, using premium liquor brands like Milagro and Patrón tequilas, Tullamore Dew Irish whiskey, Grey Goose vodka, Hendrick’s gin, and more.
Lucky Strike locations also offer exclusive signature cocktails, featuring original recipes created by mixologist Charlotte Voisey. Drinks include the Dew Dropper, with Tullamore Dew, lime juice, Angostura bitters, and more; the Goose, with Grey Goose L’Citron, St. Germaine, Lillet Blanc, and more; and the Passion Mojito, with Sailor Jerry Spiced Rum, Monin Passion Fruit, mint leaves, and more.
Lucky Strike’s new menu items are available at all locations nationwide, except Polaris and Boston.