McAlister's Deli, a leading fast casual chain, is highlighting its "Lite Choose Two" menu offering again with a wide variety of options all under 600 calories to help stay on track in the New Year. Guests can choose from more than 250 pairings of two portion entrées such as a half sandwich, salad, spud, and cup of soup. This year's choices feature the all-new Southwest Vegetable Soup, a vegetarian option including tomatoes, onions, black beans, roasted corn combined with the right amount of cumin and coriander—perfect for a cold winter day.
McAlister's "Lite Choose Two" menu combines favorite low-calorie options from the existing menu to create lighter, pre-portioned meals starting at just 460 calories. Some of the highlighted features include the following:
- Southwest Turkey Melt & Southwest Vegetable Soup (500 calories)
- Smoky Pepper Jack Turkey Griller & Fire Roasted Vegetable Soup (460 calories)
- Grilled Chicken Caesar Wrap & Fire Roasted Vegetable Soup (470 calories)
- Harvest Chicken Salad Sandwich & Tomato Bisque (510 calories)
- Justaspud & Chicken Tortilla Soup (510 calories)
- McAlister's Club & Southwest Vegetable Soup (540 calories)
- Memphian & Savannah Chopped Salad (570 calories)
"The New Year brings a new mentality for health-conscious guests who are looking for lighter, better-for-you meal options but we don't believe you need to sacrifice taste to stick with your health goals," says Robert Dimson, director of marketing for McAlister's Deli. "McAlister's takes pride in keeping flavorful ingredients in each of our Lite Choose Two menu options while allowing guests to feel good about their ordering choices that are all under 600 calories."