In addition to one grand prize winner, McDelivery and Uber Eats will also award 50 additional winners with a Late-Night Weekender Bag and essentials.
Starting on Thanksgiving Eve and running through Cyber Monday—November 27 through December 2—customers can order McDelivery with Uber Eats with no delivery fee.
To help celebrate Thanksgiving Eve, McDelivery with Uber Eats is giving customers a chance to win the ultimate Late-Night Grand Prize—a year of Free Late-Night McDelivery with Uber Eats, and a Late-Night Weekender Bag filled with next day essentials to ensure you’re feeling your best:
- A year of Free Late-Night McDelivery with Uber Eats—awarded as an Uber Eats promo code—satisfies cravings after a big night out.
- Even if the bedrooms are all spoken for and you’ve been assigned to the couch, you’ll be feeling cozy with your Hug It Out Pillow and This Night’s a Wrap Blanket.
- The McDelivery Meal Tray keeps your late-night meal within the confines of your bed—no World Famous Fries lost to the floor.
- Display your Do Not Disturb Door Hanger to keep early-bird family members at bay while you catch up on your beauty sleep.
- If the Door Hanger doesn’t do the trick, block out the morning kitchen commotion with the Sleep Well Eye Mask and Ear Plugs.
- The only thing that could get you to tumble out of bed is grabbing your Next-Day Tumbler, which keeps your beverage elixir either piping hot or refreshingly cold.
- Your Cold As Ice Pack will help you keep your cool among the family hustle and bustle.
- After you’ve worked your muscles mashing potatoes, get back into relaxation mode in your Thankful for the Massage Chair.
In addition to one grand prize winner, McDelivery and Uber Eats will also award 50 additional winners with a Late-Night Weekender Bag and essentials. For a chance to win, from November 27—December 2 tweet the McDonald’s menu item(s) you’d love having delivered by Uber Eats to satisfy your late-night cravings, tagging #McDelivery, #Sweepstakes, @McDonalds, @UberEats.
So, forget about accidentally digging into the prepped Thanksgiving food in your fridge and satisfy your late-night cravings with McDelivery. Simply download the Uber Eats App for $0 Delivery Fee from Thanksgiving Eve through Cyber Monday.
News and information presented in this release has not been corroborated by QSR, Food News Media, or Journalistic, Inc.