Atlanta Foodservice Expo LLC announced today the 2015 Atlanta Foodservice Expo Advisory Council. The Show Management team has compiled a dynamic group of industry leaders to assist with the continued development of the show.
The 2015 Advisory Council Members include:
- Paul Baldasaro, COO, Mellow Mushroom
- Archna Becker, president, Bhojanic
- Rafih Benjelloun, chef and owner, Imperial Fez
- Karen Bremer, executive director, Georgia Restaurant Association
- Kully Crean, president, American Culinary Federation Atlanta Chefs Association
- Patrick Cuccaro, managing director, Affairs to Remember Caterers
- Paul Damico, group president, Focus Brands
- Todd Ginsberg, chef & co-owner, The General Muir
- Cheryl Glass, executive director, American Culinary Federation Atlanta Chefs Association
- Mindy Hanan, president, Alabama Restaurant & Hospitality Alliance
- Scott Hauswirth, food and beverage director, Wyndham Atlanta Galleria
- Robby Kukler, co-founder & partner, Fifth Group Restaurants
- Todd Rushing, partner, Concentrics Restaurants
- Cindy Shera, owner, The Pig & The Pearl / The Shed at Glenwood
- Russell Sleight, executive chef, The Westin Peachtree Plaza/Sundial
- Paul Slobig, director of food and beverage, The Westin Peachtree Plaza
- Jim Sprouse, executive director, Georgia Hotel & Lodging Association
- Tracy Stuckrath, president and chief connecting officer, Thrive! Meetings and Events
- Riccardo Ullio, chef & owner, U Restaurants
A key objective for the council is to continue assisting show management with building awareness in Georgia and the surrounding markets about the event to significantly increase the attendance and attract a larger group of exhibitors.
Atlanta Foodservice Expo is the only event in Georgia to bring together under one roof all sectors of the restaurant, foodservice, and hospitality industries with a broad range of the best suppliers. The third edition will be held October 19 – 20, 2015 at the Georgia World Congress Center in Atlanta, Georgia.
News and information presented in this release has not been corroborated by QSR, Food News Media, or Journalistic, Inc.