Menchie’s Frozen Yogurt opened its 300th location on May 23 in Houston. Impressively, Menchie’s has reached the 300-store milestone in just six years, with an average of five openings per month since 2008. In the past 10 months alone, 100 locations have opened worldwide, helping to cement Menchie’s as the global leader of the category.
“The celebration of our 300th location shows that we’re not slowing down,” says Amit Kleinberger, CEO of Menchie’s. “We’ve always believed that an exceptional experience is what makes special brands, and from day one we designed our stores to make people smile,” he adds. “I’m happy to say that it is working.”
Among the company’s achievements in 2013, Menchie’s celebrated:
· The opening of 41 new stores worldwide.
· Master franchise agreements in China, India, Pakistan and the United Arab Emirates.
· Multi-unit agreements in place for Australia, Israel, Jordan, Puerto Rico, South Africa and the United Kingdom.
· Expansion in Canada, now with nearly 50 locations across the country.
· The launch of Smile World, the brand’s first mobile game featuring four engaging mini-games.
· The introduction of over six new proprietary yogurt flavors including Pop-arazzi Popcorn and Ice Cream Sandwich Bar.
“This milestone is a testament of our loyal fans, dedicated team, hard-working franchisees, and quality products,” Kleinberger says. “I see our brand reaching new heights and spreading smiles far into the horizon, redefining the frozen yogurt experience within communities across the world.”
The company is a world-leader in providing best-in-class products, an unparalleled store experience, and world-class service. Guests can choose from premium rotating yogurt flavors and delicious toppings for unlimited combinations.
Menchie's uses only the highest quality milk and flavors to make its frozen yogurt. The proprietary collection is made from the milk of "happy" California cows, which have not been treated with artificial growth hormones (rBST). Menchie's frozen yogurt contains live and active cultures and has received the Live and Active Culture (LAC) seal indicating its endorsement by the National Yogurt Association.
The five times weekly e-newsletter that keeps you up-to-date on the latest industry news and additions to this website.