Mici Handcrafted Italian is once again offering their handmade, third-generation-recipe lasagna to take home for the holidays. With pre-holiday pick-up, Mici’s fully-assembled lasagnas can be ordered uncooked or cooked and stored for up to three days in the refrigerator (or frozen), before baking to bubbly brown perfection at home.
Coming from a big family themselves, the Micelis know how important family time is during the holidays. They also know that folks may have a little kitchen-fatigue in 2021. So this year, Mici invites customers to let them do the hard work, so families can skip the dishes and go straight to the good stuff.
Each house-made pan of Mici’s authentic Lasagna with Tuscan meat sauce will come with full baking instructions and can serve between twelve and twenty people based on portion preference.
There is no limit to how many pans guests can pre-order; however, Mici requires 24-hour advance notice for lasagna trays, and “uncooked” option must be noted on order form.
- Pre-Order online at www.miciitalian.com or by calling 720.295.6109
- Holiday Lasagna Pans are available December 15 through January 1, 2022
- 24-hour notice required
- Notate “uncooked” preference in online notes
- Lasagnas can be picked up at your closest Mici at a pre-arranged time
- Lasagnas are $110 per tray (less than $10 per person!)