“Our ‘Just Enough’ menu offers guests some of our most popular dinner entrées, created with lighter eaters in mind,” says Adam Baird, executive chef at Mimi’s Cafe. “We sincerely listened to our guests’ requests for such a menu and developed ‘Just Enough’ to meet their lifestyle and dining needs.”
The “Just Enough” dinner menu choices range from $8.29 to $11.49. Guests may also add salad or a Mimi’s Cafe signature soup to their “Just Enough” entrée for only $1.20 more.
All entrées are served with Mimi’s Cafe’s signature bread basket:
• Pasta Primavera: Fresh vegetables sautéed in garlic butter, tomatoes, asiago cream sauce, and penne pasta, add chicken for just $1.19 more.
• Sweet & Sour Chicken: Flame broiled chicken breast and stir fried vegetables glazed with ginger sweet & sour sauce. Served on steamed jasmine rice.
• Santa Fe Shrimp & Chicken Fettuccine: Garlic shrimp, chicken, tomatoes, corn, spinach, and mushrooms all sautéed in a chipotle asiago cream sauce.
• Salisbury Steak: Ground chuck steak smothered in griddled mushrooms in a rich beef cream sauce. Served with fresh vegetables and mashed potatoes.
• Honey Dijon Salmon with Fresh Asparagus: Glazed honey salmon and grilled asparagus drizzled with dijon cream sauce. Served with sautéed spinach and mashed potatoes.
• Surf n’ Turf: Citrus grilled shrimp skewer and a broiled flat iron steak topped with basil butter. Served with baby spring greens and fresh strawberries tossed in balsamic vinaigrette.
The five times weekly e-newsletter that keeps you up-to-date on the latest industry news and additions to this website.