My Fit Foods, a leading producer and retailer of freshly prepared, nutritionally balanced, flavorful meals, announced its partnership with Healthy Dining, a team of culinary dietitians, restaurant nutrition experts, and creators of HealthyDiningFinder.com. The partnership recognizes My Fit Foods as the first restaurant to have its entire menu of breakfast, lunch, and dinner meals certified to meet Healthy Dining’s nutrition criteria, which are based on leading health organization recommendations. As part of the collaboration, My Fit Foods’ certified menu items will be featured on HealthyDiningFinder.com, a web and mobile site that makes it easy for diners to meet healthy lifestyle goals and enables consumers to quickly identify nutritious meal options while on-the-go.
With more than 50 locations in five states across the United States, My Fit Foods revised its existing menu offerings to meet Healthy Dining’s nutrition criteria, which emphasizes healthful lean proteins, fruits, vegetables, whole grains, and unsaturated fats with limits on calories, saturated fat, and sodium. Seventy-one of the 79 My Fit Foods menu items featured on HealthyDiningFinder.com also qualify for the Healthy Dining Sodium Savvy icon, signifying entrées that contain 750 mg of sodium or less and appetizers, side dishes, and desserts that contain 250 mg of sodium or less.
“At My Fit Foods, we take great pride in our expansive menu offerings that focus on high-quality, flavorful, simple ingredients, fresh fruits, and vegetables,” says David Goronkin, CEO of My Fit Foods. “The recognition we’ve received from Healthy Dining not only further establishes our credibility as a brand dedicated to promoting a healthier lifestyle but also supports our promise of making eating healthy and delicious for our customers.”
“We are thrilled to partner with My Fit Foods as they lead the way in meeting the growing demand for healthier food in today’s nutrition focused environment,” says Anita Jones-Mueller, president and founder of Healthy Dining. “A big applause to My Fit Foods for offering so many choices meeting the Sodium Savvy criteria. Reducing sodium is an important initiative in the restaurant industry, and My Fit Foods has shown exemplary leadership in creating items that taste great and are Sodium Savvy.”
- My Fit Foods’ nutritious menu includes a wide variety of fresh, healthy, and delicious options recommended by HealthyDiningFinder.com, including:
- Good Morning Sunshine – A delicious blend of spicy lean ground turkey paired with rice, eggs, cheese, and pico de gallo
- Lemon Turkey – All-natural lean ground turkey seasoned with garlic, onions, and citrus, served with rice and asparagus
- Gimme More Chicken Salad – Tarragon and dried cranberry chicken salad layered with baby field greens with fresh berries
- Omega Me Crazy Salmon – Ginger-glazed Scottish salmon with sugar snap peas and carrots
- Ninja Tenderloin – All-natural beef tenderloin arranged on a bed of fresh spinach, sautéed mushrooms, carrots, and onions