Back by popular demand, Nekter Juice Bar will debut its 2016 “Nekter on the Rocks” collection of three low-calorie, handcrafted cocktail mixers, which are guilt-free, healthier complements to your favorite spirit, wine or champagne. The Nekter on the Rocks mixers will be available from May 20 through Labor Day Weekend in each of Nekter’s 57 locations in California, Arizona, Nevada, Texas, and Colorado.
Just like all of Nekter’s juices, the Nekter on the Rocks mixers are made with only fresh-pressed, pure and simple ingredients, have less than 80 calories per serving and are made with zero refined sugars or artificial sweeteners.
Nekter Juice Bar, a leading innovator of the modern juicing revolution offering freshly made and cold-pressed juices, smoothies, and acai bowls, first introduced Nekter on the Rocks in 2013 as an alternative to high-processed, sugar-laden, mass-produced mixers used in adult beverages. Since then, Nekter’s guilt-free cocktail mixers have become best-selling items each summer.
Nekter will also host a social media giveaway to celebrate the seasonal mixers. Between May 23 and August 28, guests simply post a photo while enjoying a Nekter on the Rocks mixer with @nekterjuicebar and #NOTRsummer to win a $20 gift card awarded weekly.
“Like our juices, Nekter on the Rocks mixers are made with only fresh and natural ingredients, making cocktails healthier and better tasting too,” says Alexis Schulze, cofounder and chief visionary officer. “They pair perfectly with your favorite spirit, or just add sparkling water for a refreshing summer mocktail.”
The limited-time only collection includes three cocktail mixers, priced at $9.95:
- Summer Squeeze: A tropical blend of pineapple, orange, raspberry, lemon, and filtered water.
- Suggested recipe: Create a Tropical Mojito with a muddle of lime, mint, and mix with citrus rum and a splash of soda.
- Beach Berries: A breezy blend of strawberry, blackberry, basil, lemon, agave nectar, and filtered water.
- Suggested recipe: A great start to Sangria. Just mix with red or white wine, fresh apples or pears and a touch of brandy.
- Arizona Sunset: A refreshing citrus blend of grapefruit, orange, blood orange, peach, and agave nectar.
- Suggested recipe: Muddle with a rosemary sprig, add gin and serve on the rocks, or in a chilled martini glass.