Newk’s Eatery announced the launch of its version of the French Dip Au Jus, now available for a limited-time through December.
“I was intrigued by a century-old battle between two LA restaurants claiming to have created the ‘original’ French Dip,” says Chris ‘Newk’ Newcomb, CEO and founder of Newk’s Eatery. “One day, I had both sandwiches shipped to Jackson for a taste-test. I decided neither was good enough for Newk’s. My unique recipe, with tender, juicy roast beef, onions caramelized in-house, melted Ammerlander Swiss cheese, warm dip of savory au jus, and spicy creole mustard, is what sets Newk’s sandwich on a level above the rest.”
This season for a limited time, Newk’s also introduces:
- Grilled Steak & Portabella Pizza
- Flame-grilled petite tenderloin steak, grilled portabella mushrooms, caramelized onions, mozzarella cheese and rich vine-ripened tomato sauce, topped with Gorgonzola cheese
- Italian Chopped Salad
- Genoa salami and julienned ham, pimientos, Garbanzo beans, sliced pepperoncinis, shredded provolone and chopped basil
- Zesty Garbanzo Bean Salad
- With lemon and feta, available as a side with any sandwich
- Dozen-Layer Pumpkin Spice Cake
- Made fresh everyday from Newk’s own bakery
The centerpiece of the Newk’s dining room is The Roundtable – which offers a generous selection of free premium garnishes, including imported pepperoncini, Torinesi-style breadsticks, grated Parmesan, house-made croutons, bread & butter pickles, along with seasonal features like toasted garbanzo beans. Known for its collectible 32 oz. cup, Newk’s also features an Iced Tea Bar with fresh-brewed Rainforest Alliance Certified iced teas: unsweet, sweet, sweetened with Splenda and a seasonal brew – now a Raspberry Iced Tea, which features a high-grown Kenyan black tea blended with real berries and black currents, balanced with rosehips and hibiscus flowers.