More new favorites from around the world are now on the menu at McDonald’s global headquarters restaurant in Chicago’s West Loop neighborhood.
Customers can enjoy new global menu items from the United Kingdom, Netherlands, Canada and Latin America.
“Our customers continue to show increasing enthusiasm for our global menu offerings and we’re excited to share these new flavors form around the world at our headquarters restaurant,” says McDonald’s owner/operator Nick Karavites.
This round of the global menu features:
- Morning Wrap from the United Kingdom, this breakfast wrap starts with a flour tortilla, filled with bacon, eggs, a potato rosti (similar to our famous McDonald’s hash browns), American cheese, sausage and choice of ketchup or brown sauce.
- Angus Maestro Burger from the Netherlands, includes two Angus beef patties seasoned with a steak and butter sauce and topped with a slice of natural white cheddar cheese, two slices of bacon, leaf lettuce, red onion rings, ketchup and wild mustard sauce, served on an artisan bun topped with sesame and poppy seeds.
- Poutine from Canada, McDonald’s World Famous Fries topped with cheese curds and gravy.
- The ‘Keep Calm, Caesar On’ Salad from Canada, a mix of premium lettuces, topped with shaved parmesan cheese, bacon bits, roasted garlic focaccia croutons and a choice of sliced grilled or crispy chicken; offered with Caesar dressing or your choice of dressing.
- The ‘I’m Greeking Out’ Salad from Canada, a mix of premium lettuces, topped with sliced cucumbers, red pepper strips, crumbled feta, seasoned couscous, herb and garlic pita chips, and a choice of sliced grilled or crispy chicken; offered with Greek dressing or your choice of dressing.
- Hershey’s Cookies ‘N’ Crème McFlurry from Latin America, McDonald’s vanilla soft serve swirled with crushed Hershey’s Cookies ‘N’ Crème candy bars and McDonald’s hot fudge sauce.
In addition to the rotating global menu, the restaurant also serves up classic menu items including the Big Mac, the new fresh beef Quarter Pounder with Cheese, Chicken McNuggets and McDonald’s World Famous Fries. Additionally, a Latin American-style dessert center offers delicious desserts including crunchy sugar cones topped with creamy soft serve available in vanilla, chocolate or twist varieties, as well as other sweet treats from around the world.
The more than 6,000-square-foot restaurant is one of the latest McDonald’s Experience of the Future (EOTF) restaurants designed to dramatically transform the customer experience with modern designs, self-order kiosks, table service, mobile order and payment, McDelivery with Uber Eats and enhanced hospitality. The restaurant also features outdoor seating, and an ever-changing wall map with Golden Arches that illuminate when an item from a specific country is featured on the menu, and An Australian McCafé area serving up expertly brewed coffee crafted by McDonald’s trained baristas.
Located at 1035 W. Randolph St. the restaurant is open from 6 a.m. to 10 p.m. seven days a week.