Papa John’s is adding six new pizzas to its specialty pizzas line, growing the menu to 14 varieties at all locations.
“At Papa John’s, our specialty is the specialty pizza,” says Bill Van Epps, Papa John’s president, USA.
Papa John’s specialty pizza lineup includes The Works, The Meats, Garden Fresh, BBQ Chicken & Bacon, Hawaiian BBQ Chicken, Spicy Italian, Spinach Alfredo, and Tuscan Six Cheese–all available for $12.99 for a limited time–along with the six, new specialty offerings:
* Papa’s White Pizza – A blend of Ricotta cheese sauce and garlic Parmesan sauce, topped with Mozzarella cheese and special seasoning.
* Sicilian Classic – This pizza features a spicy combination of four delicious meats – Italian salami, Italian ham, pepperoni, and spicy Italian sausage.
* Italian Meats Trio – A Robusto-style sauce, spicy Italian sausage, Italian ham, Italian salami, three cheeses, and Italian herb seasonings.
* Spinach Alfredo Chicken Tomato – A blend of spinach and garlic Parmesan Alfredo sauce, grilled all-white chicken, and Roma tomatoes on original crust.
* Smokehouse Bacon & Ham – Loaded with two traditional smokehouse meats–hickory-smoked bacon and ham–and sprinkled with fresh-sliced onions and green peppers.
* Chicken Bacon Ranch – Garlic ranch sauce, grilled all-white chicken, bacon, onions, and Roma tomatoes combine for a home-style pizza with a twist.
And for a limited time, every Papa John’s pizza will come in a custom-designed box highlighting the expanded specialty menu.