• Denver, Colorado; 41 locations
• Madison, Wisconsin; 16 locations
• Milwaukee, Wisconsin; 30 locations
• Minneapolis, Minnesota; 72 locations
• Phoenix, Arizona; 15 locations
• Portland, Oregon; 80 locations
• Sacramento, California; 54 locations
• Seattle, Washington; 94 locations
Papa Murphy’s specially-designed paper pizza trays and specific grilling instructions allow grillers to easily cook their pizzas on gas, charcoal, or wood pellet grills. “Our pizza has incredible ‘grillability’!” says Evan Evans, vice president of corporate communications at Papa Murphy’s. “Winter, spring, summer, and fall…our pizza can be easily customized to fit any season no matter what the weather brings. Don’t want to heat up the oven on a hot summer day? Fire up the grill and experience the unique flavors that are brought out in the pizza.”
“We’ve been grilling Papa Murphy’s pizzas for some time now and are excited to share it with a larger audience. Traeger wood pellet grills cook at a controlled temperature and with indirect heat. It makes baking a Papa Murphy’s pizza fast, predictable. and simple,” adds Bruce Bjorkman, Traeger’s director of marketing.
The Lil’ Tex BBQ sweepstakes drawing will be held at each store on August 5th. For official sweepstakes rules and to register to win, visit one of Papa Murphy’s participating locations.