ParTech, Inc., a subsidiary of PAR Technology Corporation announced the release of the Quad Tablet Charger, the latest accessory to join the PAR EverServ Tablet Family. With the addition of the Quad Tablet Charger, customers can simultaneously charge up to four PAR EverServ Tablets, in any combination of the 10-inch, 8-inch, or 5-inch form factors in an environment where space is at a premium. The Quad Tablet Charger provides the capability to efficiently charge multiple PAR Tablets and attractively store them in a streamlined and modern looking platform to ensure they are close at hand and charged up to meet the unique demands of the hospitality environment.
The PAR Quad Tablet Charger offers:
- Adaptability: supports the entire PAR Tablet Family by concurrently charging up to four PAR Tablets in any form factor combination.
- Simplicity: each of the four tablet ports utilizes its own corresponding two-color light, indicating the charging status of each individual tablet.
- Security: features a Kensington lock against theft protection.
- Flexibility: offering multiple mounting options through one universal bracket.
- PAR Optimizes Mobile Use Cases Through a Complete Line of Tablet Accessories
The PAR EverServ Tablet 10, 8, and 5 are enterprise grade mobile devices, optimally paired with PAR Brink POS Software or PAR PixelPoint POS Software, and functionally expanded to serve a variety of use cases through a set of integrated accessories:
Optimized POS docking platform for the PAR Tablet 10 and PAR Tablet 8
- Allows tablet to be used in-dock as a dedicated POS terminal with additional expansion ports to support payment device, cash drawer, scanners and printer
- One-button release to free the tablet from the dock for mobile ordering and line busting
- Integrated Magnetic Stripe Reader
- EMV Smart Back Cover for encrypted transactions for secure payments as well as support for loyalty cards
- Bluetooth mobile printers
Case and Carry
- Tablet Shield—Ruggedized case to increase durability and add protection from drops up to 6 feet
- Carry Straps—Neck and wrist straps are available for ergonomic carry options
- Holster—Carry solution for the PAR Tablet 5
"We are excited to announce the expansion of our mobile product family as part of our commitment to a strategy around innovation in a mobile driven market," says Karen E. Sammon, president and CEO of PAR Technology Corporation. "PAR is proud of a culture that encourages and fosters continuous feedback and partnership with our customers to drive new product innovation—the Quad Tablet Charger is a direct reflection of these values.”