Paris Baguette, a bakery café chain with nearly 30 locations in New York City, is now offering free coffee to all hospital workers, first responders, the New York City Police Department, and the New York City Fire Department in support of the everyday heroes working tirelessly to keep New York City safe amid the COVID-19 pandemic.
Starting on March 26, as a special gesture of gratitude, all medical professionals, the NYPD, and the FDNY can receive a free coffee at any of Paris Baguette’s Manhattan locations when they come in uniform or show a valid form of ID. Through the COVID-19 pandemic, Paris Baguette’s Manhattan locations remain open with delivery and take-out available.
“We have a responsibility to serve our communities and those that are working selflessly at the frontline of the pandemic by remaining open for delivery, pick-up and grab-and-go options,” says Darren Tipton, Chief Executive Officer of Paris Baguette. “We will continue to safely serve our fresh foods and a wide variety of signature cakes and pastries, sandwiches and salads, seasonal beverages, and more, for the people in our communities who need it.”
- Upper West Side: 2568 Broadway
- Upper East Side: 1270 Lexington Ave
- Lincoln Square: 2039 Broadway
- Hell’s Kitchen: 888 10th Ave
- Columbus Circle: 977 8th Ave
- Midtown East: 591 Lexington Ave
- Times Square: 567 7th Ave
- Times Square: 1450 Broadway
- Midtown: 990 6th Ave
- Penn Station: 371 7th Ave
- Korea Town: 6 W. 32nd Street
- Chelsea: 700 6th Ave
- East Village: 264 1st Ave