Pasqually’s Pizza & Wings, the virtual kitchen brand from the CEC Entertainment family of restaurants, is celebrating its second birthday with the launch of its new Flavor Up menu on March 23.
CEC Entertainment introduced Pasqually’s in the spring of 2020 to offer a distinct, customized eating experience outside of a restaurant environment. Hailed as one of the most exciting virtual concepts of that year, Pasqually’s Pizza and Wings menu is full of bold flavors, fresh ingredients and specialty options for a variety of tastes.
The new Flavor Up menu features Pasqually’s handmade, signature 14-inch pizzas in three new flavors:
Buffalo & Ranch: Pasqually’s signature Homestyle BBQ Chicken pizza, finished off with a Drizzle Duo of Buffalo and Ranch sauces
- BBQ & Honey Hot: Pasqually’s signature All- Meat recipe featuring pepperoni, sausage, ham, ground beef and bacon, finished with a Drizzle Duo of BBQ and Honey Hot sauces
- BBQ & Buffalo Veggie: Pasqually’s signature All-Veggie pie made with black olives, mushrooms, red onions, green peppers and tomatoes, finished with a Drizzle Duo of BBQ and Buffalo sauces.
Guests can also Flavor Up boneless or traditional wings tossed in a choice of three new sauce blends:
- Hawaiian BBQ: a blend of pineapple tidbits and BBQ sauce
- Buttered Citrus Sweet Chili: a blend of garlic butter, lemon pepper and sweet Thai chili sauce.
- Sweet Hot: a blend of garlic butter, chili lime rub and Louisiana Honey Hot sauce.
The Flavor Up menu is designed to dial up the flavor on any favorite pizza or wings order. Guests can mix and match any of the toppings and sauces with the Create Your Own Flavor-Up Pizza option to take the flavor up a notch.
“We are providing our guests with more flavors and more ways to personalize their eating experience,” says CEC Entertainment Chief Marketing Officer Sherri Landry. “Our new menu allows guests to add unexpected flavor combinations to pizza and wings, dialing up the level of enjoyment and the great food that Pasqually’s has delivered over the last two years.
To celebrate the milestone, the brand is offering guests the chance to get one free pizza when they purchase two now through April 5 with the code B2G1Pizza on Pasquallyspizza.com.
Pasqually’s new enhanced website and E-club will also debut on March 23 to keep guests up to date on all Pasqually’s news and offers. Members will receive $5 off their next order and a special birthday offer upon sign up.
To keep the birthday celebration going, on April 15, the virtual kitchen brand will launch its first social media contest across Facebook and Instagram prompting followers to share their love for Pasqually’s with a photo or video submission for a chance to win one of 10 $50 credits to be used on their next Pasqually’s order. The contest will run through June 3, and winners will be announced on June 7.