Pie Five Pizza Co. announced the launch of its inaugural pizza competition, Pizza Masters.
Pie Five’s pizza perfectionists handcrafted five specialty pizzas for fans to vote on. The winning pizza will be featured on Pie Five’s menu system-wide as a limited time offer in October. The five contenders include:
- Spicy Taco Pizza – Spicy marinara with mozzarella and cheddar cheese, beef, grape tomatoes, black olives and red onions. After baking, it’s topped with chopped romaine lettuce and feta cheese. Guests can add Cholula and cilantro for extra flavor.
- The Volcano Pizza – Spicy marinara sauce with mozzarella and cheddar cheese, chicken sausage, crumbled meatballs, beef and grape tomatoes. After it bakes, add a spiral drizzle of sundried tomato purée and Sriracha (the lava).
- The Mediterranean Veggie – Olive oil and garlic sauce with mozzarella cheese, red and green peppers, artichoke hearts, red onions and Kalamata olives. After baking, add a spiral of balsamic glaze and for even more flavor, add feta cheese and oregano.
- Lasagna Pizza – Tuscan marinara with mozzarella and ricotta cheese, spinach, Italian sausage and mushrooms. After baking, sprinkle Magic Dust and oregano.
- Spinach Alfredo Pizza – Alfredo sauce with mozzarella and parmesan cheeses, spinach, bacon, diced chicken, caramelized onions and sundried tomatoes. After baking, sprinkle Magic Dust and feta cheese.
Do one of these pizza’s sound absolutely delicious? Be sure to vote for your favorite at piefivepizza.com/pizzamasters before voting ends on July 20 at midnight.
The winning pizza will be announced to members of the Circle of Crust and on their website and social pages on July 25. Share with your friends to have your favorite win, so that you can enjoy it in October.
Pie Five’s fast-casual concept provides guests with a fully customizable experience from start to finish. With more than 40 fresh toppings, seven savory sauces and five crust choices, there’s a delicious pairing to match every guest’s preference. Pie Five also accommodates dietary restrictions by offering low-carb cauliflower crust, gluten-free crust and vegan cheese options. In addition to customizable large and small pizzas, Pie Five also serves toasted sandwiches, freshly tossed salad and warm cinnamon stix dessert – perfect for the entire family to enjoy.