PITA Mediterranean Street Food has grown steadily since opening its first restaurant in Peachtree City, Georgia, in 2012. As the fast casual chain continues to expand, 2020 is shaping up to be a banner year.
“We are thrilled to be able to efficiently open more locations around the Southeast,” says founder Nour Rabai. “By thoughtfully expanding our reach, more guests will have the opportunity to experience our authentic Mediterranean cuisine and hospitable dining experience.”
The brand has plans for the following locations in the first half of 2020:
- Carrollton, Ga. (1435 S. Park Street, Carrollton GA 30117): opening February 14, 2020
- Dacula, Ga. (710 Dacula Road, Dacula GA 30019): opening February 2020
- Cumming, Ga. (2340 Atlanta Highway, Cumming GA 30040): opening March 2020
- Huntsville (Madison), Ala. (300 Hughes Road, Madison AL 35758): opening spring 2020
- Orlando (Maitland), Fla. (400 N. Orange Avenue, Maitland FL 32751): opening spring 2020
More than 30 locations of PITA Mediterranean Street Food already cover the Southeast, making it one of the fastest-growing franchisee opportunities in the South; however, all this growth hasn’t cut down on quality. The chain still serves thoughtfully prepared Mediterranean food along with the sights and sounds of an authentic marketplace.
“We are constantly striving to improve the PITA brand by listening to customer feedback and implementing changes to better serve our fans,” adds Rabai.
PITA’s food appeals to a wide variety of people, including the office worker ordering a handheld street pita to-go or a family stopping in for freshly prepared rice bowls and mezza. At each location, guests can watch their selections being prepared, as steaming slices are carved from the rotisserie and platters are piled high, served with scoops of mezza and drizzled with olive oil. And as people continue to seek fresh, flavorful and more healthful fast casual options, PITA Mediterranean Street Food is uniquely positioned to satisfy the Mediterranean food craze.