Pollo Tropical introduced new menu items including Topped Tostones and Shrimp Creole, giving Pollo fans more fresh and craveable choices. All of the items are available now, for a limited time, at most Pollo Tropical locations.
The brand’s Topped Tostones are a twist on their popular, seasonal favorite, twice-fried plantains topped with a choice of four options so there’s something for everyone:
- Topped Tostones with Chicken & Queso –Pollo’s signature grilled, citrus marinated chicken, queso, tomatoes & jalapeños
- Topped Tostones with Mojo Roast Pork – Pollo’s classic Mojo Roast Pork, sautéed onions and cilantro garlic sauce
- Vegan Topped Tostones –Vegan Beyond Meat Picadillo, sautéed peppers and onions
- Topped Tostones with Shrimp Creole - New Grilled Shimp smothered in Shrimp Creole sauce
The new Shrimp Creole is also available on a TropiChop or in a platter with your choice of sides. For those craving even more shrimp options, guests can also get grilled shrimp in the Grillmaster Surf and Turf where the shrimp is perfectly paired with Pollo’s Churrasco Steak with Chimichurri and ¼ Citrus-Marinated Grilled Chicken and served with White Rice & Black Beans and Sweet Plantains or add a grilled shrimp skewer to any meal.
Complementing the limited time items is the newest Pollo Tropical dessert:
- Dulce De Leche Dippers – pillows of crispy dough sprinkled with cinnamon sugar and served with dulce de leche dipping sauce.