Overworked parents tired of everyone complaining they didn’t get what they wanted when ordering pizza, buckets of chicken, or other delivered meals, now have a better option—Family Meals from Potbelly Sandwich Shop.
Family Meals are a new, limited-time offer that allow everyone in the family to grab their own customized toasted sandwich, chips and legendary Potbelly cookies starting at $19.99. With no prep or clean-up required, parents can take a break from cooking and redirect their energy to literally anywhere else. What’s more, every member of the family can order their own favorite—so no complaints once it’s time to eat.
“This is hard enough without one of my kids refusing to eat at the dinner table because they’re not happy with the compromise of a meal that was just delivered,” says Brandon Rhoten, Chief Marketing Officer at Potbelly, who has three children. “Ordering in is supposed to make things easier—so when everyone can choose exactly what they want it makes for a much better meal and happier parents.”
Feeding between four and six people, Family Meals are available in several options:
- Family Meal Deal: Four customizable toasted sandwiches, four bags of chips, and four legendary Potbelly cookies
- Large Family Meal Deal: Six sandwiches, six chips and six cookies
- Shareable Sides: Two shareable soups, chili or mac and cheese; serves four as a side
- Shareable Salad: Choose from Potbelly’s list of fresh salads; serves four as a side
- Short Shakes: Four or six hand-made short shakes topped with whipped cream and a cherry
Family Meals are available for delivery or contactless curbside pickup through Potbelly.com and the Potbelly app, and start at $19.99 at participating shops.