Fresh Brothers is teaming up with California’s top professional athletes on National Nurses Day to serve up happiness to healthcare workers, one slice at a time. On May 6, the pizza brand is matching donations and delivering pizzas to hospitals all over the Los Angeles area in partnership with the below sports figures from talent agency Wasserman:
- Los Angeles Rams’ Safety, Taylor Rapp – Mission Hospital in Newport Beach
- Los Angeles Chargers’ Linebacker, Drue Tranquill – Sherman Oaks Hospital in Encino
- Los Angeles Chargers’ Cornerback, Chris Harris Jr. – Centinela Hospital in El Segundo
- Los Angeles Lakers’ Alex Caruso – Cedars Sinai Marina Del Rey
- Los Angeles Dodgers’ Kenley Jansen – UCLA Mattel Children’s Hospital
- Golden State Warriors’ Klay Thompson – Children’s Hospital Los Angeles
- X-Games Skateboarding Medalist Leo Baker – Little Company of Mary in Torrance
On National Nurses Day, the athletes will share their involvement with Fresh Brothers on social media to help raise awareness and donations for the cause. Angelenos can also contribute to Fresh Brothers’ efforts by emailing email@example.com to send pizzas to a hospital of their choice. The pizza brand will be matching all donations to continue feeding local healthcare workers.
“Nurses and healthcare workers are working overtime to keep our communities healthy and safe, so we thought National Nurses Day was the perfect way to celebrate their tremendous, selfless work,” says Geoff Goodman, Fresh Brothers’ Chief Executive Officer. “We hope our partnership with California’s top athletes help spread the word so we can continue fueling those on the front lines of this pandemic.”
Fresh Brothers now offers curbside pickup and contactless delivery to safeguard the health of team members and guests. The brand has 20 locations in Southern California, offering healthy and signature pizza delivery options.