Registration is now open for National Restaurant Association Restaurant, Hotel-Motel Show 2018 (NRA Show). Join the NRA at Chicago’s McCormick Place from Saturday, May 19 through Tuesday, May 22 for the largest annual foodservice trade show in the country. Don’t miss this opportunity to join 66,000-plus foodservice professionals from around the world coming together to share innovation, insights and solutions for the future of food and beverage.
Register here to attend and receive the newest information about the 2018 event. In the meantime, here are the Top 10 Reasons to attend this year’s NRA Show:
1. Restaurant Revenue Growth Conference—New this year, this unique, forward-thinking experience for restaurant leaders is focused on tools and resources to deliver actionable strategies for exponential growth, while providing takeaways that are critical to business success.
2. Hottest products in the industry—2,300 exhibitors representing 900-plus product categories bring their latest and greatest products and solutions for attendees to see, touch, taste and test throughout the four-day event.
3. Signature ‘18—Join NRA President & CEO Dawn Sweeney as she hosts some of the brightest minds in the business for an energetic, focused discussion about the future of foodservice and best practices to adjust to the evolving climate.
4. World-class celebrity chefs—Industry celebrities will take center stage to showcase their culinary prowess and industry insight. Chefs will educate and delight as they demonstrate their techniques and share tips and tricks at the World Culinary Showcase, which runs all four days. Complete list of chefs to be announced in early 2018.
5. 50-plus On-Floor Education Sessions—NRA Show 2018 education sessions will cover a wide variety of timely subjects from workforce development and business operations to food, nutrition and beverage/alcohol focused content. These sessions have been fine-tuned to deliver helpful takeaways, stimulating ideas and powerful messages that help improve operations and spark new philosophies. Better yet, they’re capped at 30 minutes, ensuring attendees receive cutting-edge industry knowledge for a manageable time investment. Topics to be announced in early 2018.
6. Foodamental Studio—In 2018, Foodamental Studio will be even more compelling, and attendees will want to return throughout the Show. In addition to two days of hands-on workshops, Foodamental Studio will host a day of culinary education. And, as the icing on the cake, we’ll gather all the FABI Award products for a day-long tasting open house.
7. Specialty Areas & Pavilions—Sprinkled across the Show floor, these curated specialty areas and pavilions are grouped by top trends, products and emerging technology to help you navigate easily. Among the exciting offerings: American Food Fair, a pavilion that features U.S. food producers and processors interested in exporting their products, and BAR at NRA Show, where restaurateurs can taste, pair and craft a bar menu that works with the kitchen using new, innovative and emerging brands.
8. Bellavita Italian Pavilion—Featuring Italian food and beverage producers, wine-focused educational sessions and demonstrations by celebrated chefs, the largest Italian food and wine expo in the world returns to NRA Show, commanding approximately 20,000 square feet of exhibit space.
9. Exciting Awards Programs—Celebrate the year’s most exciting food and beverage breakthroughs in taste, marketability, creativity and profit potential with the Food and Beverage Awards (FABI). Award recipients are showcased at their booths throughout McCormick Place. Additionally, the Kitchen Innovations® (KI) Awardsrecognize brilliant equipment and cutting-edge technology innovations that both improve back-of-house operations and benefit operators. Award recipients to be announced in early 2018.
10. Startup Alley—Back for its fourth year at the NRA Show, this is the destination for emerging, tech-savvy startups in the restaurant technology space to gain the opportunity to get in front of more than 66,000 foodservice professionals to showcase technologies that help operations run smoother and more profitably.
For more information, visit Restaurant.org/Show.
The five times weekly e-newsletter that keeps you up-to-date on the latest industry news and additions to this website.