Rising Roll Gourmet welcomes the warm days of spring with the launch of delicious menu items.
From now through May 31, the growing, national fast-casual franchise noted for its 90-plus sophisticated combinations of sandwiches, soups, salads, and breakfast dishes will feature a collection of new, limited-time-only signature sandwiches and soups, including Grilled Asparagus Veggie Wrap; Peruvian Roast Pork Sandwich; Low Fat, Low Cal Turkey & Pear Sandwich; Homemade Fire Roasted Red Pepper Soup; and Homemade Chicken Chipotle Chowder.
“Rising Roll Gourmet prides itself on offering unique, gourmet flavor profiles, and our new sandwiches and soups fit perfectly in our pursuit to tempt the palates of our guests with innovative menu items that leave them craving more,” says Mike Lassiter, president of Rising Roll Franchising Concepts, LLC. “After months of research and development, we couldn’t be more excited to add this collection of delectable meal options to our menu boards.”
The new signature menu items include:
- Grilled Asparagus Veggie Wrap: made with fresh grilled asparagus spears and roasted red peppers, topped with ancho chipotle sauce, served on a sun-dried tomato basil wrap.
- Peruvian Roast Pork Sandwich: featuring roasted pork tenderloin with brie cheese and garlic aioli, topped with cilantro and salsa verde, served on Rising Roll Gourmet’s baked fresh daily bread.
- Low Fat, Low Cal Turkey & Pear Sandwich: smoked turkey paired with crumbled goat cheese and sweet red chili sauce made with light mayonnaise, topped with fresh sliced pears and served on Rising Roll Gourmet’s baked fresh daily bread.
- Homemade Fire Roasted Red Pepper Soup: a vegetarian soup with fire roasted red peppers and creamy basil pesto.
- Homemade Chicken Chipotle Chowder: a bold soup made with the kick of chipotle peppers and the sweet tastes of grilled chicken, hickory-smoked bacon, and roasted red peppers.
With food quality as its focus, Rising Roll Gourmet prides itself on offering more than 90 different cutting-edge options not seen in other sandwich shops, such as Ham and Brie with Granny Smith apples and the Portabello Mushroom with goat cheese and roasted red peppers. Sandwiches are offered on baked fresh daily bread with choices of multigrain, asiago and basil, sourdough, sliced honey wheat, and French boules (rolls), or on croissants or wraps.