This year, Schlotzsky’s Bakery-Cafe is going a cut above by launching five new Hand-Carved Ribeye Steak entrees. Through December 28, Schlotzsky’s is featuring a lineup of Hand-Carved Ribeye Steak on sandwiches, salads, flatbreads, and wraps.
The new Hand-Carved Ribeye Steak lineup includes:
· Steak ‘n Bacon SmokeCheezy Sandwich with hand-carved ribeye steak, sliced bacon, roasted red peppers, and smoked Cheddar cheese topped with Southwest chipotle mayo served oven-baked on a Fresh-from-Scratch sourdough bun.
· Steak, Guac & Red Peppers Sandwich with hand-carved ribeye steak, Pepper Jack cheese, roasted vegetables, guacamole, and chipotle pesto served oven-baked on a Fresh-from-Scratch jalapeño-cheese bun.
· Chophouse Steak Salad with hand-carved ribeye steak, roasted tomatoes, fried onions, Bleu cheese crumbles, and dried cranberries served on a bed of field greens with a choice of dressing.
· Hand-Carved Ribeye Steak Flatbread with hand-carved ribeye steak, bacon, roasted bell peppers, Cheddar cheese, Mozzarella cheese, roasted tomatoes, green onion, Bleu cheese crumbles, and mayo topped with an Andouille cream sauce.
· Steak Wrap with hand-carved ribeye steak, roasted tomatoes, fried onions, Bleu cheese crumbles, dried cranberries, and field greens wrapped in a hearty grain tortilla with a choice of dressing.
“The new entrees offer generous portions of hand-carved ribeye steak to enhance some of our menu’s most popular items,” says Kelly Roddy, president of Schlotzsky’s. “Aiming to satisfy our guest’s comfort food cravings, the hearty flavor profile of the ribeye steak, carved by hand in our restaurants, complements the fresh ingredients and artisanal preparation for which our bakery-cafes are known.”
The five times weekly e-newsletter that keeps you up-to-date on the latest industry news and additions to this website.