New York Times bestselling authors David Zinczenko and Matt Goulding are out with the definitive list of the “20 Worst Drinks in America” as featured in the new book Drink This, Not That!—in stores now. The list highlights the country’s most calorie-and sugar-laden drinks, everything from flavored waters and juice imposters to beers and margaritas.
Topping the list as the worst beverage in America is the 2,010 calorie-loaded 24-ounce Cold Stone PB&C shake, which also boasts a whopping 68 grams of saturated fat—the equivalency of slurping up 68 strips of bacon—and 153 grams of sugar—the equivalency of eating 30 Chewy Chips Ahoy Cookies.
Drink This, Not That! is available in bookstores nationwide and is the eighth book in the bestselling Eat This, Not That! series, which has sold nearly six million copies to date.
Among the List of The 20 Worst Drinks in America:
5. Worst Float: Baskin-Robbins Ice Cream Soda (28.6 oz cup) *960 calories/40 grams of fat/136 grams of sugar
4. Worst Frozen Fruit Drink: Krispy Kreme Lemon Sherbet Chiller (20 oz cup) *980 calories/40 grams of fat/115 grams of sugar
3. Worst Drive-Thru Shake: McDonald’s Triple Thick Chocolate Shake (32 oz cup) *1,160 calories/27 grams of fat/168 grams of sugar
2. Worst Smoothie: Smoothie King Peanut Power Plus Grape (40 oz cup) *1,498 calories/44 grams of fat/214 grams of sugar
1. Worst Beverage in America: Cold Stone PB&C shake (24 oz cup) *2,010 calories/131 grams of fat (68 grams saturated)/153 grams of sugar
The complete list of The 20 Worst Drinks in America is available online at EatThis.com.