Sharky’s Woodfired Mexican Grill, a premium fast-casual restaurant and lifestyle brand featuring an award-winning menu rooted in innovative and flavorful Mexican recipes made with natural, organic or local ingredients, debuted a new Roasted Veggie Bowl featuring an array of fall’s most nutrient-rich and savory vegetables. Available now until November 20, Sharky’s Roasted Veggie Bowl combines roasted organic carrots, beets, yams, Brussels sprouts and cauliflower, plus red onion mixed with a zesty walnut-cilantro pesto. The dish is served with an organic quinoa and veggie mix, organic black beans and organic baby greens.
The Roasted Veggie Bowl is vegan, vegetarian and gluten-free and arrives in each of Sharky’s 25 restaurants in California and Oregon just in time for World Vegetarian Day on October 1. For guests that prefer to add a protein to their bowl, Sharky’s offers add-ons of its popular all-natural chicken with no added preservatives, hormones or phosphates, wild-caught, MSC-certified Alaska Salmon, antibiotic-free Angus steak with no added hormones, or organic, non-GMO Project certified tofu.
“At Sharky’s, our food philosophy is about sourcing the best ingredients and creating flavorful menu items from those ingredients,” says Steven Paperno, co-founder and CEO, Sharky’s Woodfired Mexican Grill. “The nutrient-rich ingredients in our new Roasted Veggie Bowl underscore our commitment to making a difference with the food we serve, while delighting our guests with approachable food and a tasty layering of fall flavors. Bowls have become a popular option for those looking for a complete meal, and our Roasted Veggie Bowl offers them the Sharky’s ingredients and flavors our guests crave, and can feel good about.”
Pioneering the concept of offering healthier fare by sourcing only the best ingredients nearly 25 years ago, Sharky’s offers an innovative menu where real, flavorful food can make a difference in mind, body and soul. Seeking out organic, natural and local ingredients, the menu features burritos filled with organic beans and rice and all-natural, mesquite-grilled chicken or beef; marinated, mesquite-grilled organic tofu tacos; Superfood salads with organic greens and quinoa; stone-fired pizzas, and many other hand-crafted, fresh and nutritionally dense choices. Sharky’s menu also accommodates a variety of different lifestyles and dining choices, including vegetarian, vegan, gluten-free, low-fat, low-calorie options.
Sharky’s remains a leader in the restaurant industry in offering guests high-quality, specially sourced ingredients, including:
- All-natural chicken breast that contains no added preservatives, hormones or phosphates.
- All-natural Angus steak that is antibiotic free with no added hormones.
- MSC-Certified wild caught Alaska salmon and other sustainable wild caught fish selections to help maintain healthy oceans.
- Non-GMO corn for chips that are fried in Non-GMO Project Verified Canola oil.
- Marinated, grilled organic tofu that is Non-GMO Project verified and U.S.-grown.
- Organic black and pinto beans made without lard.
- Organic whole grain brown rice and long grain white rice.
- Organic baby greens, baby spinach, baby kale, and romaine lettuce.
- Organic yams and rBGH-free cheese and sour cream.
- Locally grown produce when available.