Stevi B’s, a fast-casual pizza buffet serving premium pizza, pasta, salad, and dessert, announced its partnership with Six Flags Entertainment Corporation, the world’s largest regional theme park company, to give away 700 free tickets to the brand’s 20th Birthday BBQ Bash on August 5. To get the party started, Stevi B’s is treating customers to a variety of barbecue-inspired specialty pizzas native to the South through its “Slices for the People” limited-time menu, available at all 33 of the company’s locations from June 1 through August 31.
“Our 20th birthday marks an incredible milestone for Stevi B’s and we’re excited to celebrate with our customers who have shown us endless support over the past two decades,” says Jennifer Rotondo, chief marketing officer for Stevi B’s. “We’re eager to debut our handcrafted barbeque recipes as we salute the great states of the South and look forward to giving 700 lucky customers an opportunity to celebrate the occasion with us at Six Flags.”
Stevi B’s made-from-scratch BBQ menu includes a variety of options each month over the summer, including all-new, fresh varieties of Baked Pasta and Pockets:
· Georgia BBQ Pork Pizza: handmade pizza dough, BBQ sauce, Mozzarella, bacon, ham, jalapeños, diced peaches, and a dash of jerk seasoning.
· Spinach, Bacon, Alfredo Baked Pasta: rotini pasta tossed with alfredo sauce, fresh spinach, tomatoes, and bacon, topped with Mozzarella, Parmesan, and panko bread crumbs.
· Pepperoni-N-Cheese Pocket: handmade pizza dough stuffed with pepperoni and Mozzarella.
· Memphis BBQ Chicken Pizza: handmade pizza dough, BBQ sauce, Cheddar and Jack cheese, chicken, red onion, and fresh spinach.
· Bacon Mac-N-Cheese Baked Pasta: penne pasta smothered with Cheddar and Jack cheese, topped with bacon and panko bread crumbs.
· Chicken Bacon-N-Cheese Pocket: handmade pizza dough stuffed with chicken, bacon, and Mozzarella.
· Texas BBQ Beef Pizza: handmade pizza dough, BBQ Ranch sauce, beef, Cheddar and Jack cheese, red onions, and crispy onion straws.
· Sausage-N-Cheese Baked Pasta: rotini pasta tossed with marinara, sausage, Mozzarella, Parmesan, and panko bread crumbs.
· Sausage-N-Cheese Pocket: handmade pizza dough stuffed with sausage and Mozzarella.
Stevi B’s restaurants nationwide will also be serving a new pizza dessert throughout the summer to complement the savory BBQ menu. The Stuffed Birthday Cake Pizza will feature Stevi B’s handmade pizza dough, topped with sprinkle-filled vanilla birthday cake, stuffed with chocolate crème, all drizzled with vanilla icing and sprinkles on top.
Guests are invited to visit the brand’s Facebook to click the link to the official entry page for a chance to win a pair of two Six Flags tickets in celebration of the anniversary. Receipts at participating locations will also have codes at the bottom of each receipt to enter the official sweepstakes. Each Stevi B’s location (excluding the following restaurant locations: Bartlett, Mechanicsville, Woodhaven, Ocala, Lakeland, Findlay, and Tallahassee) will announce a winner each week in June and July, and one winner each day before the celebration on August 5.
To further promote the Slices for the People limited-time BBQ-inspired menu, Stevi B’s locations will select one lucky office a week to win a free catered summer office party for up to 20 people. To enter the sweepstakes, customers can visit the Stevi B’s official Facebook page.
The five times weekly e-newsletter that keeps you up-to-date on the latest industry news and additions to this website.