Ordering a tasty sandwich just got much more interesting for Subway MyWay Reward members. Now through November 15, Reward members can enter the Subway Golden Token Instant Win Game for a chance to score thousands of prizes, from Subway gift cards to Gatorade gear. Guests will also be able to win one of four epic Golden Token trips to the 2019 NBA All-Star weekend in Charlotte, North Carolina, the 2019 Rose Bowl in Pasadena, California, the 2019 Daytona 500, in Daytona Beach, Florida, and the 2019 NHL All-Star game in San Jose, California.
With each eligible Subway MyWay Rewards purchase, guests will earn an instant win game play, where they will be invited for a chance to score a Golden Token. Winners will then be presented the Instant Win Reveal Page with prize details. With over 4 billion sandwich combinations that are as epic as these prizes, everyone is able to leave a winner. Visit SubwayGoldenToken.com for complete entry rules and details.
In addition, each week, beginning Thursday, October 18, NBA players Boban Marjanovic and Tobias Harris will host Golden Token trivia sessions on Instagram Live Fans will have the opportunity to play along as Boban and Tobias challenge each other on sports and Subway trivia. Join the trivia challenge on Instagram live at @Boban and @tobiasharris
How Subway MyWay Rewards works:
- Join Subway MyWay Rewards through the Subway App, online at SubwayMyWay.com or in-restaurant with a Subway card
- Guests can earn and redeem rewards no matter how they pay
Flexible Earning and Redeeming
- Earn 4 tokens per dollar spent; hit 200 tokens & automatically receive a $2 Reward
- Tokens are applied to guests’ accounts with every qualifying purchase
- Redeem $2 Rewards on any menu item: sandwiches, salads, cookies, drinks- you name it
- Plus, guests will receive bonus token earning opportunities
- The more guests order, the more surprises they get, like free cookies, chips and more
- Guests will also receive a birthday surprise, too