Summer is far from over and Taco Cabana is giving guests a new way to cool down on the patio with its newly expanded alcohol program, available at select locations for a limited-time only.
The Texas-based restaurant chain has been working to enhance its adult beverage menu since 2018, introducing brands such as Tito’s Handmade Vodka and Sauza Tequila to offer new and rotating seasonal drinks to its menu. Now TC is stepping it up to an entirely new level with this latest launch.
New Sopapilla Shot: $2 each, featuring a tasty mixture of Rumchata and Fireball Whisky
New $2 Shots: Fireball Whisky, Sauza Tequila, Tito’s Handmade Vodka, Jack Daniel’s Tennessee Whiskey, and TC Sopapilla Shots
New $4 Blue Margarita on the Rocks
- $10.95 Domestic Draft Beer (60 oz.)
- $12.95 Import Draft Beer (60 oz.)
- $9.95 Frozen Lime & Strawberry Margarita (32 oz.)
- $9.95 Frozen Lime Margarita & Red Sangria Swirl (32 oz.)
- $4 Frozen Lime Margarita & Red Sangria Swirl (12 oz.)
Margarita Mondays: $3 Margaritas all day, every Monday
$4 Margaritas: All day, every day
Daily Happy Hour: Every day from 4-7pm
- $1 Off Draft Beer (12 oz.)
- $1 Off Sangria (12 oz.)
- $6 Draft Beer Pitchers (32 oz. only)
- $4 Classic Nachos (not valid for Bean & Cheese Nachos or Kickin’ Grande Nachos)
- $5 Flauta 6-pack
Last but not least, Taco Cabana will also be celebrating Tequila Day on Wednesday, July 24 with $1 shots of Sauza Gold Tequila all day long. Guests ages 21+ can responsibly enjoy at various participating locations across Texas.