Taco Cabana is celebrating Cinco de Mayo with guests both at home and in the restaurant dining rooms. For the holiday, guests can celebrate in style with delicious menu items for dine-in, takeout or pick-up via the drive-thru.
To kick off Cinco de Mayo at-home celebrations, Taco Cabana will host musical performances on Facebook by Cristina Amaro – A Tribute Show to the Queen of Tejano and Latin keyboard artist Juan Paul Hernandez. Guests can join the events on Facebook Live (facebook.com/tacocabana) on May 2 from 3-4 p.m. CDT and May 5 from 5-6 p.m. CDT.
Taco Cabana is also bringing food and beverage specials to the Cinco de Mayo menu starting
Friday, May 1 including:
- A gallon of on-the-rocks lime, strawberry or new mango margaritas made with Margaritaville tequila (manufacturer-sealed bottle) for only $34.99. The gallon margaritas will be available for take out or drive-thru only.
- Shots of tequila (manufacturer-sealed 50 ml bottle) plus a collectible Taco Cabana shot glass, (while supplies last) for $3
- Bacardi (manufacturer-sealed 50 ml bottle) and Coke (can) for $4
- Kickin’ Grande Nachos return to the TC menu for $9.49
- New Nutella Empanadas: Two for $2.99 or a dozen for $14.99
In addition to the menu items available for Cinco de Mayo, guests can prepare their own fiesta by purchasing ready-to-cook and heat & eat items such as seasoned steak fajita meat, ground beef, shredded chicken or a dozen flautas from the new TC Pantry.
Taco Cabana’s to-go menu also includes $2 lime, strawberry or new mango margaritas, $4 Bacardi Rum Strawberry Daquiris, $5 Tito’s Vodka Strawberry Limeades as well as a selection of bottled beers.